Buzzsaw stoppage - 22 March 2018

joel

At least they said it was done by a controlled stop censor and did not call it a malfunction. But really in the article they mention a ride stoppage from over 1 year ago, and can they please stop mentioning the TRR incident every time a routine stoppage or as they call it “breakdown” occurs. I am still not happy about this but I have to admit the report was a more tame than usual. (even though it is for a stupid reason)

3 hours ago, Tim Dasco said:

Honestly do the media camp out at the parks? I know some people who were at the park today and didn't even know about it.

Given 9News were given video of the stoppage "exclusively", it seems Dreamworld visitors are sending the news to them.

Edited by Jamberoo Fan

Pretty much every single report made by the news about these stoppages occur because someone from the public films it and sends it in. Because everyone has a camera on them now, people can easily capture this tiff because they think it’s bad and shouldn’t happen. And that’s why it’s the news so much more.

• Richard changed the title to Buzzsaw stoppage - 22 March 2018