Dreamworks Trolls Village

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t know how old you are @RobMac but assuming you are likely not the target audience. 

You only have to see the comments on the official DW social media accounts when they’ve made mention of Trolls Village to see hundreds of people talking about revisiting or planning a holiday simply just to get there kids there. 

It’ll be super popular for the family market, which is there best market for them to really look after if they want a chance of rebuilding their brand and identity 

46 minutes ago, Jpw251 said:

You should belong there you troll.

STOP making excuses for another poor quality DW attraction. These cheap additions, only last about 2-3yrs and then their moved on. Given all that's come into the public domain about DW over the 12-18mths, it's really sad to see some people, still so in denial that they persist, now clearly beyond the point of the absurd, with the 'ol mantra, DW is adding "quality attractions"...these attractions are simply the cheapest additions they could talk the accountants into signing-off on.

Why is it, that back in the early 1980's when DW was a shadow of its current size and budget, DW actually looked good, they [DW] actually tried? Look at the Log Ride as but one example, when it first opened, it looked good, like a Log Ride....now....they can't even be bothered theming it!

Simply making childish "you're a troll statements" does not a valid argument make!

1 hour ago, Brad2912 said:

I don’t know how old you are @RobMac but assuming you are likely not the target audience. 

You only have to see the comments on the official DW social media accounts when they’ve made mention of Trolls Village to see hundreds of people talking about revisiting or planning a holiday simply just to get there kids there. 

It’ll be super popular for the family market, which is there best market for them to really look after if they want a chance of rebuilding their brand and identity 

Yes, I thought about that after I posted my comment and their may be real truth in what you say. I just wish DW did some pretty obvious things better and never did some of the serious "butchering" they did to the place.

Edited by RobMac

48 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Oh dear! Here they go again!

Granted it's not a song specifically for or unique to Warner Bros, or Movie World this time. But surely Dreamworld execs who must have approved this have at least seen the daily parade that Movie World's been doing for years and years!

There are literally thousands of other suitable songs they could have used.