Dreamworks Trolls Village

I asked dreamworld on Instagram what will happen with the space and got the following response. “This space will be utilised to form partner of the dreamworld master plan for future expansion of the park. “

I wonder if this confirms the park will expand in the middle between DW and WWW 

6 hours ago, John Deere said:

I'm glad this attraction is being removed it looks cheap and ugly, I don't really care if it's replaced with nothing. 

Are you between the ages of 4-10 or do you have children in that age group? If the answer is no, then DW probably don’t care what you think about how it looks... (nor should they) 

4 hours ago, Rabbit2014 said:

They may just keep it and update it based on the new movie “trolls world tour” when it comes out. 

?? So your brilliant idea is that the area DW has publicly announced is closing multiple times, is staying and just hanging around until April 2020 to be re-opened to coincide with the sequel release? And that is part of their master plan? Right.

7 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Are you between the ages of 4-10 or do you have children in that age group? If the answer is no, then DW probably don’t care what you think about how it looks... (nor should they) 

?? So your brilliant idea is that the area DW has publicly announced is closing multiple times, is staying and just hanging around until April 2020 to be re-opened to coincide with the sequel release? And that is part of their master plan? Right.

Well do you really see dreamworld spending the money to build something different, this is a area for the little kids, dreamworld need to replace there ageing rides (tower of terror, hot wheels, wipeout area) 

1 hour ago, Rabbit2014 said:

Well do you really see dreamworld spending the money to build something different, this is a area for the little kids, dreamworld need to replace there ageing rides (tower of terror, hot wheels, wipeout area) 

It wasn’t a little kids areas until Trolls went in there... 

DW have stated that the area will be utilised for new attractions as part of their master plan, which I am assuming we will get at least some look into at upcoming investor meetings and releases next month for EOFY. 

I don’t read into it “we’ll leave this SBNO for 9 months then reopen it with blue wigs instead of pink ones and a new soundtrack”.