Current Sea World Thoughts (2018)

Damo79

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps they should convert it into a permanent version of "Dismaland", and maybe rename the park "Piss Weak World" (with corporate sponsorship if possible from the producers of the original Piss Weak World in "Fast Forward").

They wouldn'tneed to do much really. Just stop hiding all the parts of the park that are disused, and make them highly visible. 

Frequent ride stoppages could be deliberately increased, thus saving on operating costs and rather than guests finding them a disappointing nuisance, they become a big part of the fun!

Sell even lower quality food at even higher prices for another similar effect! 

It's an Australian cultural comedy park and I think it could really work! 

30 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Joelle Joanie Siwa is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality. She is known for appearing for two seasons on Dance Moms along with her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, and for her singles "Boomerang" and "Kid in a Candy Store".

Ok. Well it sounds like she has a following, so fair enough! 

21 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Jeez Push - you've certainly got your claws out for Sea World... and they're the only park with a Monorail... holy shit!

I'm having a bit of fun! There is a serious side to my comments though which I've already said numerous times and so have others.

Just very sad to see Sea world in its current state, knowing how awesome it used to be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pushbutton said:

Perhaps they should convert it into a permanent version of "Dismaland", and maybe rename the park "Piss Weak World" (with corporate sponsorship if possible from the producers of the original Piss Weak World in "Fast Forward").

They wouldn'tneed to do much really. Just stop hiding all the parts of the park that are disused, and make them highly visible. 

Frequent ride stoppages could be deliberately increased, thus saving on operating costs and rather than guests finding them a disappointing nuisance, they become a big part of the fun!

Sell even lower quality food at even higher prices for another similar effect! 

It's an Australian cultural comedy park and I think it could really work! 

I understand your sentiment, but Piss Weak World was part of The Late Show. 

• Like 1

On 30/06/2018 at 12:46 AM, RobMac said:

Back when Seaworld was at least actually trying to be a reasonably serious theme-park! Like another SE Qld park

I dontr think they are trying to be a theme park now. All the current website site branding is "Sea World Marine Park" with a huge "Australia's #1 Marine Park" on the page

Just now, pushbutton said:

Maybe they think that's part of the. .........

Actually no. I got nothing! 

it really is that bad isnt it? lol I wanna email them asking what days the rides in the photos are open because I couldn't find them on my last trip. God what happened to all our theme parks... its depressing.

• Like 3