Dreamworld General Updates 2018

^Indeed - and it is feedback that we have given GCAF before - i'll be honest, its an improvement on previous whirlwind videos.

TBH, i'd much prefer a good quality smartphone photo of the various things and updates, rather than these 'scanning videos' - but i acknowledge that that doesn't get your youtube views up, despite giving the readers what they want.

As for the exhibit, I must say i'm extremely underwhelmed. When you take a look at the size of the models in the Lego store, as well as what you see in other shopping centre displays, or the monstrous models you see in Disney lego stores - these are a lot smaller than I expected.

Someone needs to tell Justice for Captives though - so they can petition dreamworld to empty the tanks too.

Tbh... I thought it was pretty well done. Some of the models were small, some were massive both even on the small ones, the level of detail was amazing. Will be super popular over the holidays with kids and families which is no doubt who it’s targeted to 

GCAF’s video missed a heap of detail, like only showing the front of the ship, when the back had hundreds of themed compartments with scenes within them..

59AC62D3-9FAC-4B23-B280-DFDD5D388425.jpeg

Edited by Brad2912
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skeeta said:

@Brad2912 why don't Lego people like going to the hospital? -----------------Because plastic surgery is expensive.

My scroll finger wants to point out to you that I could still read the punchline on the unread content page - new lines condense in the preview... i think we've had this conversation before...

Edited by AlexB
  • Like 1