DC Super Heroes & Super-Villains 2018

12 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

What was the rules last year with cosplaying/ dressing up for the event.

It was encouraged. There wasnt really any rules. Someone turned up in full Batman armour. Another went as the Riddler and looked almost like the character MW themselves had so it did confuse a few guests who thought he worked there. 

Also Movie World have not yet publicly announced the event or mentioned it will be going ahead at all.

Edited by JaggedJanine

9 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

It was encouraged. There wasnt really any rules. Someone turned up in full Batman armour. Another went as the Riddler and looked almost like the character MW themselves had so it did confuse a few guests who thought he worked there. 

Also Movie World have not yet publicly announced the event or mentioned it will be going ahead at all.

I do remember seeing someone dressed as the Dark Knight, Arkham Knight, GCPD officers, Arkham Asylum Guards, Ledgers and Letos Joker and about a million Harley Quinns .  

I was just curious if the same guidelines apply eg you can wear a mask/makeup as long as you have ID ( if I recall)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

It's probably not going to be as big as it was last year. Unsure as to whether we will be seeing the return of Penguin, Poison Ivy or Scarecrow. No mention of them anywhere yet.

The Riddler is returning though.

I can understand why Poison Ivy may not make a return. She only appeared for one show and a couple photo ops. I’d think if Catwoman was going to make an appearance Penguin may possibly make a return too? IMO, Riddler was popular due to his Segway. 

4 hours ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

I’d think if Catwoman was going to make an appearance Penguin may possibly make a return too?

Catwoman is a regular every day in park character anyway so she will be there.

10 hours ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

We may not get to see the joker who makes the regular appearances in the park.

C7018F6E-9F51-4BCF-9EA6-094C94632877.png

Joker will be there. This is the new look that the Joker will be debuting at the event as far as i know.

12 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

If they were debuting a new joker I’d have rather seen a TDK Ledger version...

The one from the Dark Knight would be cool. I feel as though this one is based on the Batman Arkham Asylum video game as it looks like the same costume from the maze in 2011. 

The 5.30pm Parade with Lasers etc sounds like fun..

Click to view this email on webpage

VRTP

Theme Parks

TICKETS & PASSES

Alt-Text
DJ MOLLIE ROSE RETURNS

DC SUPER HEROES and SUPER-VILLAINS – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Visit these school holidays from 1st – 15th July to watch Batman and Robin reunite with the Justice League as DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains returns to Warner Bros. Movie World.

Find out more

the one pass to explore your inner villain

Purchase a Village Roadshow One Pass to experience DC Super Heroes & Super-Villains! With unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country for 12 months from your first visit and the option to pay with 4 easy payments, it's the best way to experience the Gold Coast's best Theme Parks.

purchase a pass

things to do, see & eat

7c5e4bc6-97e9-48a6-b1d4-326a6ad39125.jpg

SEE THE ALL NEW PARADE OF HEROES LIGHT SHOW

Experience the new nightly parade at 5:30pm which features your favourite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains. Be captivated as the DC Characters descend down Movie World’s iconic Main Street with an epic display of lights and music.

e917842b-5419-4463-81f1-63a6827ca7a9.jpg

Tempt your tastebuds with some delicious treats, including the new villainous frappe from the Village Bean.

401cca9e-a79c-485c-9cf5-1ece4015b527.jpg

Take on your favourite thrill rides including the tallest, longest and fastest HyperCoaster in the Southern Hemisphere.

take your day to the next level

fbfe4eb6-8608-4a5e-9467-cf280b363c13.jpg

THE Ultimate Experience — only $149!

Enjoy a Character Breakfast with souvenir photos, Unlimited Ride Fast Track, Arkham Asylum VR Experience, Unlimited Fast Photo, lunch buffet plus much more, valued at $340!

Find out more
e63a7a50-1135-45ec-a94b-78e769cb34b0.jpg

Make your day one to remember with the DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains Character Breakfast. Enjoy a buffet breakfast with visits from some of your favourite DC Characters.

character breakfast
68ab5040-75be-48c1-ab90-87575df96109.jpg

Be transformed into your favourite DC Super Hero or Super-Villain with DC Suit Up. Choose from a variety of character costumes including Batman, Superman, Catwoman and more!

Super Hero Suit Up
c5c489c0-8dbf-4a51-a104-334a8479b7ac.jpg

WIN DAILY PRIZES FOR BEST DRESSED

Dress up as your favourite DC Super Hero or Super-Villain to win daily prizes!*

*Terms & Conditions Apply

0ee090de-c4bd-4aa7-ad77-233c3d867b32.jpeg

STAY ALL DAY AND PARTY ALL NIGHT AT AFTERGLOW

Only two epic nights remain. Join us this June, 29th & 30th. Enjoy DJ acts, roving entertainment, street-food and some of your favourite rides! Included with your pass or valid entry ticket.

Find out more

Follow us on Instagram

745f4485-a6e9-48c2-9a22-f52beb43a54c.jpg
a0d3770d-2ea7-4daa-b4e0-c10394c48ad4.jpg
2070e9fc-49b8-420e-8ab4-438cf405240e.jpg
63a6634d-2bff-49ad-8cac-7e7ef81030e8.jpg
a115ba16-2754-4b93-aada-c638677c6510.jpg
0f95e085-4083-4fec-aa40-3b115adeb8df.jpg
F T I Y G+ S

Alt-Text
You received this email because you subscribed to Village Roadshow Theme Parks and related brands.
This email was sent to REMOVED@Gmail.com from Village Roadshow Theme Parks Pty Ltd, Pacific Motorway Oxenford, QLD, 4210, Australia.

Edited by Richard
removed email address

Awww. ..

2 hours ago, Skeeta said:

If I know @MickeyD and I don't, Mickey already has enough mail order partners lined up.

@Skeeta you know me better than I could ever have imagined😚

TBT it was merely an ever so slightly (albeit drunkened) post on my part, but if only to try and dissuade all this nasty TRRR chatter going on right now..