themagician

DC Super Heroes & Super-Villains 2018

9 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

What was the rules last year with cosplaying/ dressing up for the event.

It was encouraged. There wasnt really any rules. Someone turned up in full Batman armour. Another went as the Riddler and looked almost like the character MW themselves had so it did confuse a few guests who thought he worked there. 

Also Movie World have not yet publicly announced the event or mentioned it will be going ahead at all.

Edited by JaggedJanine

Regarding the cosplayers, I believe there will be some identification for them to wear that acknowledges they are cosplayers not WB approved due to licensing. 

And H&V is going ahead from the 1st-15th with some new exciting stuff! 

All lips are locked!

9 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

It was encouraged. There wasnt really any rules. Someone turned up in full Batman armour. Another went as the Riddler and looked almost like the character MW themselves had so it did confuse a few guests who thought he worked there. 

Also Movie World have not yet publicly announced the event or mentioned it will be going ahead at all.

I do remember seeing someone dressed as the Dark Knight, Arkham Knight, GCPD officers, Arkham Asylum Guards, Ledgers and Letos Joker and about a million Harley Quinns .  

I was just curious if the same guidelines apply eg you can wear a mask/makeup as long as you have ID ( if I recall)

• Like 1