pushbutton

Afterglow food options

9 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

What do they taste like @pushbutton?

I haven't tried them as yet but they sound pretty good. Prices are right too. Only available at Afterglow though and I haven't been to that so far. 

It's alright. But sometimes it depends on the DJ. The second night was pretty good. DJ Brooklyn really knew what she was doing but there have been nights where the DJ was just playing other peoples remixes. Shazam literally tells you who it belongs to. 

Food is good. Only 2 fire twirlers as roving entertainment and I believe Team Cream comes out twice. Same show as what they do during the day. 

If you are there to just enjoy the atmosphere and listen to some music, maybe have a few drinks, It's good. But if you are there to actually be entertained by shows and things that are actually happening then by about 6:30pm you have seen it all.

4 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

It's alright. But sometimes it depends on the DJ. The second night was pretty good. DJ Brooklyn really knew what she was doing but there have been nights where the DJ was just playing other peoples remixes. Shazam literally tells you who it belongs to. 

Sorry to Alarm you but that is what nearly every DJ plays.. other people’s remixes. As a matter of fact, I just checked Brooklyn’s SoundCloud & she’s only ever released 1 song of her own from what I can see. Most female DJ’s are popular because.. well they are just good to look at 😂

That being said, there are some DJ’s that know what music to play to a certain crowd. Brooklyn, having toured around Australia so much would definitely know what music suits what crowd. 

18 hours ago, xRazzBerryx said:

Sorry to Alarm you but that is what nearly every DJ plays.. other people’s remixes. As a matter of fact, I just checked Brooklyn’s SoundCloud & she’s only ever released 1 song of her own from what I can see. Most female DJ’s are popular because.. well they are just good to look at 😂

That being said, there are some DJ’s that know what music to play to a certain crowd. Brooklyn, having toured around Australia so much would definitely know what music suits what crowd. 

You aren't alarming me. I don't really care much for DJ's.

Other DJs were playing some original remixes on the night.