Dreamworld's Peter Brock Experience closed

webslave

11 hours ago, djrappa said:

Oh and why be dark on Dreamworld?

I dunno, maybe because they LITERALLY kill people through their incompetence.

BaHaHa my good man, I know people are dark on DW for killing people.

Why are people dark on DW because the new owner of the cars doesn’t want to share his toys with us

?

(If this is the case)

Example of someone blaming DW.

18 hours ago, pushbutton said:

To the average tourist that is surely far more exciting than a mere exhibition of an internationally famous racing car drivers cars and awards, accompanied by related interactive games and merchandise, no?

7 hours ago, pin142 said:

The same theming it has outdoors?

None of which would be visible in the dark, which takes me back to my main point - why would you move a ride from outside to inside if you were not making use of the building? If you are going to flood the building with light you may as well leave it where it is... 

4 hours ago, -nick.white.1543 said:

But it might not be about that. It might be about freeing up its current location so they can build a new attraction that will bring extra people through the door there.

DW are in no position to blow millions of dollars relocating MDMC, only to blow a few more million to put a new ride in its place.
If DW did build a new ride, don't you think they would more likely make use of the abundance of land that's currently sitting dormant behind a fence?

Edited by Jdude95
  • Like 4

I mean really, if they had any interest in not being shit, the building IS in Ocean Parade. They should be looking to do something like Voyage to the Iron Reef at Knott's. Not a cheap out version, literally that exact same ride. Get some family appeal in there, have a dark ride offering, and ease back into adding rides without the impression they might be 'scary' in any way.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, djrappa said:

I mean really, if they had any interest in not being shit, the building IS in Ocean Parade. They should be looking to do something like Voyage to the Iron Reef at Knott's. Not a cheap out version, literally that exact same ride. Get some family appeal in there, have a dark ride offering, and ease back into adding rides without the impression they might be 'scary' in any way.

100% agreed.

• 2 weeks later...

For god’s sake Dreamworld, make it a dark ride! Make it a dark ride! They were talking recently about making a dark ride (but in the Gold Rush area)?. When I walked through it the other week I was horrified that the Brock cars could be considered a theme park attraction, but I do remember thinking that building would make a perfect dark ride. Make it a dark ride!

Edited by GoGoBoy
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Richard changed the title to Dreamworld's Peter Brock Experience closed