Top Golf Opening 15 June 2018

4 hours ago, Glubbo said:

Thanks for the video, but a suggestion: your panning is a bit too fast. I had to pause occasionally just to see what you were getting a shot of.

I know, just think the staff were curious as to what I was doing because I just went to check it out and film and it’s a bit awkward seeing it is a dining venue aswell

16 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I know, just think the staff were curious as to what I was doing because I just went to check it out and film and it’s a bit awkward seeing it is a dining venue aswell

It's opening weekend, and every second person would be making video/photos to share on social media. Pretty sure the staff are okay with this. All good.

• Richard changed the title to Top Golf Opening 15 June 2018
54 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

So did they open a month early or was the thread title wrong? 

No they didn’t my fault

2 hours ago, Glubbo said:

It's opening weekend, and every second person would be making video/photos to share on social media. Pretty sure the staff are okay with this. All good.

I didn’t really see anyone taking photos or anything think the media came before opening day

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...