Sign in to follow this  
Gold Coast Amusement Force

Sea World Updates 2018

7 posts in this topic

Sea World Jellyfish attraction update - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVjHtpZ5BSc

Construction going on everywhere, jet rescue main viewing path/out the front of vikings ride and entrance to splashdown of flume and entrance of storm blocked off. Jet rescue operating with long line. Creatures of the deep ending fenced off. Lots of maintance is all you need to know. 

• Like 2

Into it's own thread that talks about your visit, or perhaps the sea jellies construction thread?

Look at it this way - Based on this thread title, I could have come in here and given my views and thoughts of my park visit on 17/6. It has almost nothing to do with what you've posted, but by the title, both would be fine in this thread... and therein lies the problem...

5 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Into it's own thread that talks about your visit, or perhaps the sea jellies construction thread?

Look at it this way - Based on this thread title, I could have come in here and given my views and thoughts of my park visit on 17/6. It has almost nothing to do with what you've posted, but by the title, both would be fine in this thread... and therein lies the problem...

It’s general updates around the park. And this is a thread for thoughts on sea world currently so.