joel

Dreamworld "Funhouse"

23 posts in this topic

The utopian town of kevil hill has killed its last zombie and humans have taken over! Over the past week Kevil hill has been demolished on the inside. Sudden Impact staff have been sighted numerous times on Saturday and Sunday. Sudden Impact shall be launching the "Fun House" within the next 2-4 months. Don't expect Lazer-Tag though as inside sources believe the guns have been thrown away.

At least motocoaster in a well spaced area. Ignoring all the theming issues. Just simple design would suggest a lot of cramming has occurred with the trolls village out there. 

Edited by dbo121

10 hours ago, pushbutton said:

Might be good, maybe. Very sad to hear Kevil Hill's going though, as it's currently the best attraction at Dreamworld for me.

Yeah - without Kevil, you'll be reduced to adoring the water feature in Madagascar.

16 hours ago, joel said:

The utopian town of kevil hill has killed its last zombie and humans have taken over! Over the past week Kevil hill has been demolished on the inside. Sudden Impact staff have been sighted numerous times on Saturday and Sunday. Sudden Impact shall be launching the "Fun House" within the next 2-4 months. Don't expect Lazer-Tag though as inside sources believe the guns have been thrown away.

I do hope that’s not official copy given this week’s proceedings. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

With the development of the questions of one person integrity, Skeet wonders if he was to hastily in awarding points to you.  You can keep the points for now but you can't spend the points.    

0DE37005-66B3-41C2-8A27-DE23630FE5FD.jpeg

• Haha 2

So I’ve heard the opposite from what’s being said above

- So from sources I’ve heard, the ‘demolition works’ that is happening has been nothing but to install in all new air conditioning into Kevil 

- As for Sudden Impact Entertainment’s appearance last week, this would be for Trolls Village as Lynton V Harris is responsible for the attraction’s development 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld