Wet & Wild buggy permanently closed?

pushbutton

5 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Sea World's monorail takes you over the quarantine pools

You're easily pleased if you think looking at pool that you canโ€™t see what going on is an attraction.ย  SW should remove everything and save a crap load of money and we can all walk around looking at water.

No thanks, I can look at water without going on the monorail. ๐Ÿ˜€

8 minutes ago, AlexB said:

the tour of the train sheds.

60% of the time you can't see what's in the shed. Hot tip,ย  If looking at sheds is your thing you don't have to travel all the way to the GC to see one. ๐Ÿ˜€

12 minutes ago, AlexB said:

ย big brother backlot,

? You can't see anything.๐Ÿ˜€

12 minutes ago, AlexB said:

blue lagoon sneak peak,

Sneak peak, lol don't make me pull out my marbles joke again.ย  It's fenced off and you think an attraction is peaking through fence palings. ๐Ÿ˜€

16 minutes ago, AlexB said:

rocky hollow lagoon

I can see it fine without going on the train. ๐Ÿ˜€

18 minutes ago, AlexB said:

ย the aboriginal rock art behind billabong,

Never noticed it so it must be crap.๐Ÿ˜€

19 minutes ago, AlexB said:

the different perspective of the birdlife

A bird is a bird.ย  Another hot tip.ย  A bird doesn't look any different from a train.ย  And besides, Einstein's experiment with relative theory applies to watching a bird on the train, NOT watching the bird from the train. ๐Ÿ˜€

30 minutes ago, AlexB said:

TOT drive sheds...

Not an attraction. ๐Ÿ˜€
31 minutes ago, AlexB said:

ย Likewise, the fact that it only does a circuit once every half hour and then sits at main street for 10-15 minutes, its not really ideal for a

Like the train I have to wait for half an hour, on a Saturday, if I wanted to go into Brisbane.๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

Note to all the sourpusses. ๐Ÿ˜€ indicates I am having some fun with tongue and chick with my replies.

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

I'll say again - it can be both transport, and a ride, but its a stretch to consider almost any closed circuit attraction within a theme park as 'purely transport' unless it got you into or out of the park... I'm not arguing that these things aren't transport, just that they are rides \ attractions

ย 

7 minutes ago, AlexB said:

"not an attraction" - I never said it was - I said it was something you could only see whilst on that ride that you can't see if you walked... which was brad's definition, not mine.

ย 

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

'purely transport' unless it got you into or out of the park..

I forgot to mention thank you for agreeing the monorail is transport.ย  Put your hand up if you have caught the monorail to get into SW from the SW Resort.

ย 

ย 

my 'not an attraction' statement was quoting you, calling TOT drive sheds 'not an attraction' and other similar things - I never said they were.

I said the train was.

I said the monorail was.

And note - I've used attraction and ride independently, but I use them with the same definitions for these purposes.

Again - I haven't said the monorail isn't transport, just that it IS also an attraction \ ride. The fact it DOES go outside the park doesn't negate that - as I've used it in an exclusionary, not inclusionary sense.ย  (ie: not leaving the park hardly qualifies solelyย as transport. Leaving the park is more indicative that it is, but that doesn't mean its all or nothing)

Edited by AlexB

• 3 weeks later...