Jester and Clown head props, Draculas Haunted House

Aidan M

Hello Everyone!

I recently joined Parkz to share my interest of the Australian Amusement Entertainment Industry.

This topic is about the Jester and Clown head props previously in Draculas Haunted House in Surfers Paradise, QLD. They were on display in the attraction from the opening 2007/8 until 2010/11 when they were removed and relaced by a silk tent. I have got possession of one of these (being a Jester) which was gifted to me by Draculas Haunted House in 2017 and I was wondering if anyone has got any interesting memories, comments or vision of the other accompanying jester/clown head props. I have got a brief recollection of these head props which were located on level 2-The Carnival of Freaks. I'm not referring to the props that are no longer available to view because of maintenance-I am referring to the 5/6 jester/clown head props that were removed about 2010. I have not got any photographs/videos of these in my possession apart from my jester prop that was left behind in the attraction hidden by the tent silk ceiling. Any help or information appreciated, thanks. I am including a photo of my Jester Head Prop when it was in the Haunted House.

P1000406 (2).JPG