Ride Height Requirements in the US

ItsOmer

Wasup everyone on the forum, i hope you have a great day 😀

My name is Omer, and in the following days i will flight to the US (Mainly Chicago),

I love amusement parks, and especially roller coasters, so i thought it will be great to visit Six Flags (Great America).

So my question is simple, My age is 15.5, My height is 1.61 meters, and i weigh around 50kg. (i know i'm tiny af 😭),

Will i be able to ride all the thrill rides? (so i know if i should visit the park),

Thanks in advance, Omer.

Edited by Roachie

G'day @ItsOmer - welcome to the forums!

A simple Google Search like this one will point you to a full page of the information you're after, plus all of Six Flags Great America's ride pages (like this one about Goliath) on their website have the minimum height in inches on them too.

Parkz is about participation in good, hearty discussion and I encourage you to join in on the fun here just as much as I encourage you to maximise the use of yours and other's time by Googling before posting. :)

Edited by Roachie