Future Dark Ride at Dreamworld

We don’t even know what SDSC is anymore and Won’t until it reopens. 

I don’t think anyone is advocating an Indoor wild mouse for DW.

There are plenty of other dark ride options. 

It also doesn’t need to be the best dark ride in the world or ever on the coast, it just needs to a good and fill a void in their attraction line up 

56 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

So DW didn't have Kevil Hill Zombie Evilution last year??????   Ghost stories can have many takes on it..   Ghost could mean anything from Casper the friendly ghost to an invasion of zombies.  I"m not suggesting DW haunt their guest with the souls of the people they have killed.  

Skeets, I wrote about a ghost ride in the same themed area as the accident. Media would be all over it like a flock of seagulls on a chip.

@Glubbo I didn't mention they should build a ghost ride in that location.   

I think people need to breath.  

For example:  

What connections could anyone think up between the Monster Ink Scary Train and the accident.   

Not all ghost trains have ghost in them.   A ghost train is only a type of ride.

• 5 months later...
50 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

What source gave you a photo of dirt that you found interesting ?? 

You are seriously the last person that can pull anyone up on providing sources for info, given you history of writing absolute BS for no fathomable reason

There’s a different between the source of a photo and the source of where an amphitheater is going at Dreamworld. 

I’ve said no bullshit on this forum thanks brad. If you’d like to start quoting bs I’ve said in the past that’s isnt true go ahead. I’ve got no history of writing bs.

Got to love the ‘friendly and helpful attitude that is expect at all times’. Seriously, this forum is ridiculous at this point. Never seen a forum so hostile and it’s about bloody theme parks.

Edited by Gold Coast Amusement Force
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I’d like to formerly apologise for expressing my viewpoint towards this photo. 

Why are you apologising?   I'm only asking what makes the silt fence interesting to you.  It's no different from me saying @Jdude95 hairstyle is interesting and you saying, why do you find a perm interesting?

Edited by Skeeta

4 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

It’s a bit interesting that work is going ahead in the area when SV is still not open and Dreamworld’s financial woes are getting worse every day.

This is what is the most interesting to me - by all accounts, the ride's ready to rumble, and yet it's still closed.