TR Dollywood

stdragon03

Dollywood would get my vote as the most attractive theme park in the world.It is surrounded by the Smokey Mountains.The landscape and Garden were extremly attractive.They had lots of lovely buildings showing off mountain trades like Glass making Blacksmiths.Also a 1930 restored steamtrain that took you up in the Mountains.You could just wander around and not do any rides.Staff and General public were very laidback and friendly. They have the best rollercoaster in the world wood or steel.Thunderhead absolutely Rocks.(Maybe the Beast at night) but that had trim brakes that has tamed it.Where as Thunderhead doesn't It Starts of with a 100ft steep right hand drop into an s curve then up to an overbanked helix that would rival any wood or steel coasters.It had a lot of these elements throughout.The ride was very smooth and slick with loads of Airtime.Thunderhead is a fabulous coaster. Wooden Coasters are coming back in a big way and one of these would be great for any Aussie Park.

I've seen a few videos of Dollywood & its attractions. It looks like an absolutely beautiful park, one that I'd love to visit. Tennesee Tornado actually looks surprisingly good for an Arrow, how is it in the smoothness stakes? (or is it the usual Arrow headbanger?). As for Thunderhead, it looks amazing. I love how it goes thru the station above the heads of people queuing to ride. Glad to hear you had fun, & look forward to more TR's :)