Tower of Terror ongoing/indefinite closure (Dreamworld)

30 minutes ago, joz said:

Village Roadshow recently cited a heatwave for the poor performance of a water park. 👍🏻

Would be surprised if they weren't also a company that claims piracy is having a massive negative impact on films in cinemas but delays movies because they wouldn't be pirated enough to warrant bringing them in line with almost every other countries cinema release dates.

12 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Yeah, maybe @Jamberoo Fan and @AlexB can create a thread where you can post Uni work, assignments or your taxes and they will complete them for you seeing they love writing paragraphs.

Yeah, Paragraphs. Because - you know, I like illustrating my point in enough detail so that it can be understood by most.

I haven't figured out how to film shit in portrait mode whilst having a seizure yet, so I guess you'll just have to deal with paragraphs that have thought, structure and correct usage of the words there, their, and they're.

4 hours ago, AlexB said:

Yeah, Paragraphs. Because - you know, I like illustrating my point in enough detail so that it can be understood by most.

I haven't figured out how to film shit in portrait mode whilst having a seizure yet, so I guess you'll just have to deal with paragraphs that have thought, structure and correct usage of the words there, their, and they're.

Jeez your a bit defensive about your paragraphs. And the iride vid was in portrait because that’s the only way I could film over the barricade. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jamberoo Fan said:

@AlexB, I know it's confusing and due to it's confusing state, I'd agree we will disagree so yeah, let's leave it at that. Some of your analogies are incorrect though by the way.

Not confusing for me at all. Perhaps if you find it confusing, or you think my analogies incorrect, maybe that's where the issue lies...

I just checked my fridge - it said you were wrong.

12 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

When it's in portrait, it reaches futher over the baracade.

Three inches never impressed anybody mate.

Edited by AlexB

1 minute ago, AlexB said:

I'm not in the habit of taking conversation advice from someone who can't even use the language fluently.

But by all means keep biting. I haven't even had to bait the hook...

I can’t use ‘the language’ fluently. Okay mate, I don’t even know what your babbling about anymore so we’ll leave it here.

6 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

@AlexBWhen @Gold Coast Amusement Forceleaves a conversation it makes you want to nail the door shut so he doesn’t come back.😂

LOL. absolutely.

31 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I can’t use ‘the language’ fluently. Okay mate, I don’t even know what your babbling about anymore

If you're unsure what i'm "babbling" about - perhaps some remedial English lessons might assist you?

I must admit though - that makes all of us now - since none of us know what you're babbling on about most of the time...

On 19/09/2018 at 7:26 PM, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

And what demographic is an important themed are suited to. It’s just very odd.

I still have no idea what you were on about here.

On 14/09/2018 at 2:35 PM, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I hope their is a hut...

We've pointed out your there\their\they're before - I guess you can't help some people...

Seems like it gets worse for you by the minute...

21 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

the barricade. 

14 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

futher over the baracade.

43 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

the baracade

...and so on.

38 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

so we’ll leave it here

That's probably for the best old mate.

7 hours ago, TomiJ said:

^ Wow after 15 post this is still going on Can we make it to 30 please. 

Back to topic, I think 🤔 they should get rid of the tower of terror and replace it with the tunnel of terror. Same thing just without the tower part. 

I think they should replace it with a tunnel of love. 

This thread sure needs some...