No reopening dates for BuzzSaw, Hot Wheels Side Winder and Tower of terror

dylan_oregan

2 hours ago, Grad3s said:

Wow... I have never heard such a large group of whingers.

Yes DW have a few rides closed but the park still offers a great day out. 

TOT2 - Closed for obvious reasons, may need major upgrading ect.

Wipeout - Only just gone down for maintenance

HWSW - General Maintenance

Buzzsaw - May only have been closed for this long because the access to that area of the park has been restricted while parts for iRide are craned across from the old bus shelter area over the buzz saw entry.

I was there over the weekend and the place was still buzzing with happy guests. Dreamworld is still rebuilding, which takes time. I have confidence in the park that they will continue to deliver new experiences and maintain the great atmosphere that they pride themselves on. 

TBH i hope i don't see anyone from this forum thread at Dreamworld, it would make the park a very negative place.

I agree.  The last few times I've been there the park had a fantastic happy atmosphere. Much more so than Movie World in my opinion. 

I couldn't have cared less about some thrill rides being down. I found more than enough things to enjoy. 

• Like 2

On 08/10/2018 at 6:23 AM, Grad3s said:

Wow... I have never heard such a large group of whingers.

i hope i don't see anyone from this forum thread at Dreamworld, it would make the park a very negative place.

Yeah - because killing 4 people had absolutely nothing to do with the current negativity.

As for whingers - paging Mr Kettle - Mr Kettle - there is a call for you from Mr Pot. Please pick up the black courtesy phone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mssveattck said:

How could you say something so controversial yet so dim-witted.

In your haste to post you made an error so the good person I am fixed it up for you.

7 hours ago, AlexB said:

Yeah - because killing 4 people had absolutely nothing to do with the current negativity

Are you saying it's not ok for theme parks to kill people?

59 minutes ago, joel said:

Did some one say Dreamworld cost cutting🤔 sounds like Dreamworld are trying to save money by not employing many maintenance teams or keeping the spare parts shelves stocked?

If I was in charge of Dreamworld I'd only employ one maintenance team.

In my opinion, one's enough for any theme park.