No reopening dates for BuzzSaw, Hot Wheels Side Winder and Tower of terror

dylan_oregan

10 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Can confirm if there is a queue of 40. They will split the queue.

A queue of 40 isn't so much bother. Waiting one cycle isn't that terrible. The issue I have is if there is say 28, they stop the 8.... if the queue doesn't get another 12 - do those 8 people miss out? thats my issue.

8 hours ago, AlexB said:

A queue of 40 isn't so much bother. Waiting one cycle isn't that terrible. The issue I have is if there is say 28, they stop the 8.... if the queue doesn't get another 12 - do those 8 people miss out? thats my issue.

When I went in June I had this exact issue at the end of the day. Not enough for a final run so we missed out.

Edited by diesal11

I don’t think people understand. It runs with 20 so that the people still in the queue will be more than if they loaded it completely because than they only have to get a maximum of 20 people and sometimes they’ll only need a couple people. And the miminum is 20 because there is no point running the ride for a couple of people, it’s not a carnival ride. Just put yourselves in the boots of the same people who decided to put a roof on the log ride.

But I don’t want to put myself in the boots as those people who put roofs on the log ride, no other theme park in the world has put those boots on, so I’m definitely not.

But basically what you are saying is the park doesn’t have a big enough crowd to run it’s rides fully. That’s a crap excuse really.