Theme Park Maintenance 2018

themagician

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jdude95 said:

Someone sent me a message saying that Road Runner now has seatbelts as well as the lapbar restrains. Anyone been down recently that can confirm this? I thought DW were the only ones adding extra restrains.

Appears to be the case, not my photo.

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 5.40.06 am.png

Edited by Jordan M.

They upped the height limit earlier this year too i think. Seems connected. Out of all rides, being adults riding with small kids, id take a guess and say they had issue with the single lap bar or were prompted by an audit as its not the only bizare safety related addition we have seen. 

You could have a 120kg burly man sitting with his 20kg 5 or 6 year old, sharing the same lapbar. Could probably stack 2 or 3 kids behind the bar, so maybe its a risk. We dont live in a world anymore where its expected adults take responsibility and monitor their kids, so you see more things pandering to the lowest common denominator everywhere you go. 

Edited by Levithian
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

RHLR broken down

Broken down, or just not currently running? Doesn't look like anything is broken from the photos...

11 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

The water fountain at gd is now gone aswell.

Water fountain? As in a drink fountain \ bubbler? I don't really remember an actual fountain near GD...