Wonderlands Bounty/ship

willsy

Regardless, B&M still own the patents to their design of four-across Standup coaster. What the situation is with Shockwave I don't know exactly, but it was done when Intamin was still very much related to Giovanola. You'd probably find Intamin paid B&M for the use of the design as a once-off project. Intamin certainly don't own any of the patents or technology associated with the Standup coaster. This is fundamentally why Intamin coasters sta The Flying Dutchman is also listed, and yet there's only I believe one still remaining in the world and they certainly haven't been produced any time in the last 20 years. I doubt Intamin are exactly setup to build any Giant Drops either these days with Gyro Drops available.

What sort of a spiel did you write so they would send it to you. And Rich, I think your'e wrong, Gyro Drops were avaliable when Rainbows End Built Fear Fall but they still picked a giant drop, And I think that they still have a market for smaller parks. Just because a ride hasn't been built for a while doesn't mean it will never be built again. I really doubt they would wast website space and screw customers around by having rides that they dont make anymore listed.

I had a hunch that I'd be proven wrong with the Giant Drop example. I should have remembered Rainbow's End. :) I also doubt that they get many customers through their website. It's more of an example of the rides they have produced. Take their listing of the Reverse Freefall coaster - with the introduction of their hydraulic launch system, I see absolutely no way Intamin would even dare to try and sell one of their Reverse Freefall coasters with the hydraulic technology far more economic and efficient than their LSM technology. Anyway, I still think it is a fair assumption that Intamin won't be too forward about sending you the plans for their Impulse because it's one of their flagship products, and there would natural hesistation to giving out plans etc. to just anyone. Tried contacting Six Flags or Cedar Fair who have the rides? They've got the public relations people who might be glad to help you with the Impluse dimensions. :)

What was the theming around bounty like?
Botany's theming wasn't to great. all they basically had was a stone edge for the i suppose you can call it a fence around the queline area with a tin roof. It wasn't anything special. but then again wonderland managment (Steven Galbraith) did absolutolly nothing while he was in managment and when wonderland first opened, theming was a thing for the future. All people wanted was some fun on a ride. What i am basically trying to say is that Steven Galbraith never kept the park in the present day in age. He just kept it in the past.

• 2 weeks later...