Aussie world new rides update

Luke Costello

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Jobe said:

This new ride is going to be huge!!

As per Aussie World's map, they have 3 new rides coming soon.

I want to be a believer, but is it possible that they've just used multiple "new ride coming soon" stickers to fill in blank parts of the map?

I'm all for three new rides in the next year, and I reckon they could do it - but I think its also possible they've just filled in blank space...

3 hours ago, AlexB said:

I want to be a believer, but is it possible that they've just used multiple "new ride coming soon" stickers to fill in blank parts of the map?

I'm all for three new rides in the next year, and I reckon they could do it - but I think its also possible they've just filled in blank space...

Yeah I thought that too AlexB , however I did approach the park regarding this , hence the info that I received. The info points to one of those "new ride coming" as being the Typhoon, the other the new Wild Mouse Spinner ( due mid 2019) and the other is a yet unspecified new ride that could be any of the 5 already announced. It was hinted that this could be coming sooner rather than later.

Three new rides in one year is a big investment , however , they have already announced the 5 new rides in addition to the Typhoon and Wild Mouse Spinner. The plans are already well advanced and either the rides are purchased or on order, the DA's have been approved and plans are announced. I guess the timeline on their installation is the only thing we dont know for certain.

Any number of things can happen to stretch this timeline, and whilst I am a realist , I am very much in the same thinking as you. I want to believe.......Time will tell how this pans out in 2019.