White Christmas 2018

Park Addict 93

Experience the most magical night at Warner Bros. Movie World's White Christmas as you get into the festive spirit. Explore enchanting precincts, see magical Christmas characters, take part in the Christmas festivities, enjoy the Kids’ WB Fun Zone and ride some of your favourite thrill rides at night! Don’t miss the iconic White Christmas nightly parade at 8:00pm and the lighting of Main Street with over one million lights! 

White Christmas is from 5:30pm – 8:30pm.

The main website is yet to be relaunched but tickets/redemptions are now available.

Tickets are $40 Adults, $25 Kids

Dates
1192275425_ScreenShot2018-10-25at2_20_48am.thumb.png.b12d8a120c3856ea9eb86581fecaf6db.png
Upcharges

698250798_ScreenShot2018-10-25at2_21_36am.thumb.png.477f396fc35a0e60bb3884be90763fd4.png

Edited by Jordan M.
  • Like 1

I love this event, but I really hope they change up the Parade this year. With all the financial issues they’ve had, I doubt they will invest in new floats, but it’s pretty much been the same parade every year since it started and it’s time for a new one. And hopefully they don’t have any characters on the floats with poles up their ass rather than getting someone inside it

• Like 1

The website is now live 

SDSC isn’t listed as a ride that will be open, but it will be reopening on December 10, so it will only miss the first night. Interesting to see if it does operate. Or maybe it’s strategic to try and get people to come during the day to try it out 

Edited by themagician
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, themagician said:

I love this event.

Really?   I thought this was aimed at children.  Last year I left early because my daughter was bored.   So many good free Christmas events at this time of the year that nobody needs to pay these overinflated prices. 

2016 Parade

2017 Parade

Now the fun part is to watch is to watch them both at the same time.  (it's like seeing double)

Edited by Skeeta

The thing with the kids market sector is, you can keep reusing the same stuff, as those will grow up and move on, other kids will come along in their place. 

The wiggles haven't changed their product that much over the years aside from keeping up with technology. It's still annoying catching songs and bright colours.

6 hours ago, themagician said:

SDSC isn’t listed as a ride that will be open, but it will be reopening on December 10, so it will only miss the first night. Interesting to see if it does operate. Or maybe it’s strategic to try and get people to come during the day to try it out 

Not on the park map either, I would go with not listed as the reopening date may change.  I am 100% positive if SDSC is operating during the day it will be at WC.

45 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

You sound easy to please.  Do you want half a potato chip?

Not really, you’ve probably seen my assessment of FNs. 

I don’t see WC being for adults, (nor is anything Xmas really) it’s for the kids.

My son has fun, kids rides at night, parade, different characters, so therefore it’s a good night for me. 

Value calculation doesn’t apply as the ticket is included in my membership so it’s win-win imo..

• Like 1

Oh @Brad2912You're in the me, me, me mindset.😀  Today for a short time only Skeet's in the everybody else mindset and I don't believe if Mr Brad didn't get free tickets to the event he would be willing to pay $105.00 to take his wife and child to the event. 

If somebody goes to an event because it's free and wouldn't pay for the event out of one’s own pockets means the event is shit.

On 26/10/2018 at 8:22 AM, Skeeta said:

If somebody goes to an event because it's free and wouldn't pay for the event out of one’s own pockets means the event is shit.

It's not always a case of 'wouldn't' pay, sometimes its a case of 'can't' pay. Don't have the money to spare but would still like to go and enjoy the event. 

The event isn't free. 😉

They just have free tickets to an event that one would normally have to pay to get into. There's a difference.

One has to be interested in going to an event to even bother using their free tickets. 

E.g. If I had free tickets to go see U2, i wouldn't. Because I have no interest in them. 

I don't see why someone would waste their time at an event they don't like or want to be at just because the tickets they have a free. 

But also, basing an event on how someone got in or why someone is there is a bit stupid. It's one persons opinion. 

E.g. If i did manage to go to see U2 with free tickets and would never pay for them, doesn't mean the event is shit.

Edited by JaggedJanine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...