Sign in to follow this  
Parkz News

Sky Voyager is Preparing for Take-Off at Dreamworld

11 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, AlexB said:

it will only be available at dreamworld, UNTIL they sign an agreement for another location.

It makes no sense to spend 17 million on a draw card attraction and build the same attraction in Sydney unless???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Building one in another location will be a very bad decision, especially if it’s done within the next couple of years. They need to at least let the attraction bring the crowds to DW, and maybe in 5 years time, build another one somewhere else (but I sitll don’t think that’s a good idea either)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Skeeta said:

It makes no sense to spend 17 million on a draw card attraction and build the same attraction in Sydney unless???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

unless.....Ardent have no interest in the future of Dreamworld, and are gearing up to sell it.

It could be argued that this attraction, the WWW expansion, plus other small improvements (new paint at WWW), are being done to 'spruce up' the park in order to achieve a better outcome when it comes to the sale.

Edited by Luke
  • Like 1

^ @Gold Coast Amusement Force I agree that WWW expansion and SkyVoyager aren't small improvements. Maybe my previous post reads badly. I meant to say: "It could be argued that this attraction, the WWW expansion, and other improvements (new paint at WWW), are being done to 'spruce up' the park in order to achieve a better outcome when it comes to the sale".

Edited by Luke

Yes, the real value here isn't the value of the plant and equipment for the ride, but the hopeful positive lift to reputation, which as we all know from RCT, is keenly important to the success of any park.

this is why they need to remove their no entry signs from in front of the exit, and not launch tower of terror to fast so as to send the car off the end of the track.

• Like 1