Dreamworld / WWW Update

^But isn’t that what the Dreamworld Stage for the old Big Brother shows are for? 

But what makes me question all about this is why build a new one if they got one it’s sitting there at the moment which I’m pretty sure is still in good condition? And out of all of the locations, why there? with TOT going off very so often (when it actually operates) it’s going to be pain having a show on when the ride is going off if the building isn’t enclosed that is 

• Like 2

Part of the train shed has been domolished. Also “Dreamworld Carpark 2” (behind big brother) has had orange flags with starpickets put in to create rows of parking. Probaly 10/12 rows. Bright orange flags go from the general carpark, through the side of the park around amphitheatre to the 2nd carpark. They have gone to great extent to re do the carpark for something?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Who cares.

You need to remember Dreamworld also attracts a lot of international guests that would find this type of thing interesting. 

If i were at a local park in let’s say Japan i would love to learn more about their culture history through show and dance.

Still good to see dreamworld are adding/changing shows

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, dylan_oregan said:

Dreamworld adding more shows is good for more entertainment, only thing that is missing will we ever see a coaster similar to DC Rivals?

With all signs pointing to Dreamworld being downsized, or, at the very least, having a large parcel of the excess northern land sold, it severely reduces their ability to compete with a similar product, which is what they desperately need after Sky Voyager. As it stands, every reputable theme park on the planet is spending big, big money on large coasters - they should follow the trend, especially given they really haven't ever had a quality continuous circuit coaster that enthusiasts would rate.

I'm not sure the current owners will invest that kind of money, however they spent the extra money on Sky Voyager to completely gut the facades and make the ride bigger, so who knows. A more likely option to happen with the current owners is probably retrofitting or refurbishing an existing ride to make it more thrilling.

Edited by Slick