Gold Coast Amusement Force

Dreamworld / WWW Update

169 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Another new showtimes guide.

Any chance you can share a photo of the times, considering the old one was supposed to be until the 18th I wonder if they have simply decided the 13th is now when they wish to end the peak entertainment schedule.

5 minutes ago, Jordan M. said:

Any chance you can share a photo of the times, considering the old one was supposed to be until the 18th I wonder if they have simply decided the 13th is now when they wish to end the peak entertainment schedule.

6F8B518C-AD4D-4226-8632-5A736142CB53.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T-bone said:

image.thumb.png.95d146fea22bb9031207e615b965ed10.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=33dbdb8b5f3d6bf3

Looks to be an updated design.

Umm... wow? Whilst I understand what they are trying to do with that it comes across to me as "How not to design a showtime guide".

7 hours ago, pin142 said:

Umm... wow? Whilst I understand what they are trying to do with that it comes across to me as "How not to design a showtime guide".

I disagree - i saw this before Christmas, and I thought it was great that each and every character, appearance and show was shown chronologically. You could look at the time, and then scan to the right part of the page to see what was coming up soon, to decide what (if anything) you were interested in catching.

I think it'd be good to either have a 'big show' summary elsewhere, or otherwise mark those on the page in bold or a bigger font...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

I think it'd be good to either have a 'big show' summary elsewhere, or otherwise mark those on the page in bold or a bigger font...

That's what I think too.

5 hours ago, AlexB said:

I think it'd be good to either have a 'big show' summary elsewhere, or otherwise mark those on the page in bold or a bigger font...

Bold is probably the best option. less clutter and no need to look elsewhere for it, but its obvious you should take note.

1 hour ago, Theme Park Enthusiast said:

Hi all, in the new White Water World expansion are they adding new slides???

Not that anyone knows of and most likely not. Also try posting in the relevant thread as there is already a discussion about the www expansion. 

16 minutes ago, Theme Park Enthusiast said:

As sky Voyagers facade is now complete, they desperately need to modernise the entrance, green bean coffee shop, and main street train station. Pull these facades down and start from scratch.

Did you read my post. Go to sky voyager’s thread, this has already been discussed.