Aquaman – The Exhibition at Movie World

rac2703

Noticed a new TV commercial this afternoon advertising the Village Roadshow Passes which mentioned a new Aquaman Exhibition coming to Movie World in December.

I wonder if it will be a studio soundstage tour, similar to the Narnia exhibition, or whether it will be housed somewhere in the park itself. 

from the website:

Dive into the underwater world of Aquaman this December! Go behind the scenes of the block buster motion picture then explore amazingly crafted set pieces and beautifully elaborate props that brought the film to life! The Aquaman Exhibition is coming soon exclusively to Warner Bros. Movie World for the very first time.

Edited by rac2703
  • Like 3

It’s great that they are finally utilising the show stage for times other than fright nights. Hopefully they will constantly add and change out the exhibits to different upcoming movies. It is also great because when fright nights come back around they could easily close it for a couple weeks set up the maze and when they are done just put in a different exhibit.

Sounds awesome... if I do say so myself... 

On 06/09/2018 at 5:18 PM, Brad2912 said:

I’m going out on a Whim and guessing it isn’t a movie museum, but will be a collection/exhibit of props and maybe set designs from Aquaman going on display to mark the movies release in December. It then fits the description of unique in the world, and ties into the comments that they’ve worked with the Studio’s team based on work done over there. 

New characters - Aquaman, Mera and maybe Black Manta

Edited by Brad2912

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, themagician said:

A roller door has been installed on the entrance, and there is aquaman images to the left of the entrance. Image is just showing the top of part of it 

I was also there today, when I walked past a couple of props were on the site. One was a giant pair of legs, there was another smaller prop on site. The aquaman graphic is also quite large.IMG_1684.thumb.JPG.556e79e798201537e1cb774ba4b8a8c1.JPGIMG_1685.thumb.JPG.5fe1d0f80d57457a351c56b99483e8c8.JPG

Edited by XxMrYoshixX

On 01/12/2018 at 1:39 AM, pin142 said:

Aquaman should be released here on the 13th Dec but they are going for the usual cash grab and Boxing Day release. The same shit has been pulled with Wreck it Ralph 2 but it is delayed by at least a month.

Boxing Day is always so crowded, better to release day-and-date with the US and give people one less reason to pirate it.

7 hours ago, aaronm said:

Boxing Day is always so crowded, better to release day-and-date with the US and give people one less reason to pirate it.

Better yet, day and date with most of South America and Europe. The US isnt getting it until the 21st. And theres only 8 countries getting it after us. Only Norway gets it on Christmas, AU and NZ on the 26th, then 4 countries on the 27th and 2 the 28th. Italy in Jan and Japan gets it in Feb. Add to that, most the countries after us arent exactly high on the tourist scale (Colombia, Bulgaria, Israel), so are some of the countries getting it before us (Serbia, Lithuania and Panama).