Aquaman – The Exhibition at Movie World

rac2703

I don’t think Kong v Godzilla is exactly going to be rich on props - the title characters are entirely CGI, and “this is the costume that character x wore when looking for kong” or “this is the car that Godzilla stepped on” is hardly interesting or going to bring anyone into the park. They’d get more out of having a Dora The Explorer exhibit launching when the movie drops in August 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

I don’t think Kong v Godzilla is exactly going to be rich on props - the title characters are entirely CGI, and “this is the costume that character x wore when looking for kong” or “this is the car that Godzilla stepped on” is hardly interesting or going to bring anyone into the park. They’d get more out of having a Dora The Explorer exhibit launching when the movie drops in August 

Kong vs Godzilla is much more likely, considering it is produced/distributed by Warner Bros. Dora is by an entirely different production company (Paramount) so couldn’t be used in the “WB Showcase”. 

1 hour ago, rac2703 said:

Dora is by an entirely different production company (Paramount) so couldn’t be used in the “WB Showcase”. 

Dora is Nickelodeon though, so perhaps they would be able to leverage that relationship with a slight rebrand of the showcase. At least as good a draw for families as Trolls Village 😆

Edited by aaronm

2 hours ago, rac2703 said:

Kong vs Godzilla is much more likely, considering it is produced/distributed by Warner Bros. Dora is by an entirely different production company (Paramount) so couldn’t be used in the “WB Showcase”. 

But no one says the all the exhibitions need to be part of a “WB Showcase”. WB doesn’t own the park, VTP does and just licences the WB name, as well as licensing the Nickelodeon brand for SW who are co-producers of Dora with Paramount - so an existing relationship exists there. 

• Like 1

On 19/01/2019 at 12:15 AM, Brad2912 said:

But no one says the all the exhibitions need to be part of a “WB Showcase”. WB doesn’t own the park, VTP does and just licences the WB name, as well as licensing the Nickelodeon brand for SW who are co-producers of Dora with Paramount - so an existing relationship exists there. 

It's still the same company though.

22 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

As does the partly closed roller shutter. I'm sure automatic glass doors, with a suitable level of tinting would have been a lot more welcoming and still kept the sun out!

I honestly don’t have issue with the entrance, it is well done, despite being dressing as such on the existing infustructure.

I have seen plenty of guests work out where the entrance is.

9 hours ago, pushbutton said:

As does the partly closed roller shutter. I'm sure automatic glass doors, with a suitable level of tinting would have been a lot more welcoming and still kept the sun out!

But that then would cause limitations if they were to have a FN maze in there, or change it back to a show, etc 

Exactly @wikiverse or paint the word ENTRY on the roller door and maybe add a sandwich board out front? Either way, pretty simple cost effective fixes can be looked at.

The back of the Park has always been a dead corner and will never be properly fixed till hopefully oneday opened up around the back of Scooby to create a 'loop' that connects the front to the back and as already proven effective on FN's.

Edited by MickeyD
  • Like 1

You can clearly see the door is not closed even if its 2/3 open. I guess the door and curtain is an attempt to try and keep some of the AC in. 

The problem isnt a door, it's nobody had any idea what/where it was. If you go to the park now its the front page attraction on the park maps and staff are carrying them/handing them out and making guests aware of the exhibit. 

Edited by Levithian