Dreamworld the train that couldn't drops Dark Ride?????????????????????

New display name

Ardent AGM has no mention of the Dark Ride that was on the cards for DW.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.thumb.JPG.efda9a9a4d394de723176261baf7c01c.JPG

If you love the smell of animal faeces you might be in luck with a new wildlife experience on the cards.   

DW might think they are playing the safe card going with a wildlife attraction after showing how exceptional they are at providing a safe ride for guests, but let DW be warned, animals carry diseases.

Here is a list for diseases that can be transmitted to humans.  (Not my fault DW hasn't mastered google, aka SkyRyder).

Anthrax

Australian bat lyssavirus

Cat-scratch disease

Cryptococcosis

Giardiasis

Hendra Virus

Hydatid disease

Leptospirosis

Melioidosis

Psittacosis

Q fever

Ringworm

Salmonella

Sparganosis

Tetanus

Toxocariasis

Toxoplasmosis

Another piss-weak addition arrogantly brought to you by Ardent.

Edited by Skeeta

Also, in regards to Ardent's AGM, I found this quote from Ardent in the same presentation:

Revenue from the Australian Theme Parks division was impacted by continued slow recovery post the Thunder River Rapids tragedy which occurred in October 2016, discounted ticket pricing and a lack of investment in rides, attractions and systems in the past.

"...lack of investment in rides, attractions and systems in the past."

Make what you want of that.

5 minutes ago, joz said:

I thought the water park expansion and new wildlife experience were the same thing 🤔

Don't tell me, let me guess.  The lazy river is going to be combined with sharks.

5 minutes ago, Jamberoo Fan said:

Also, in regards to Ardent's AGM, I found this quote from Ardent in the same presentation:

"...lack of investment in rides, attractions and systems in the past."

Make what you want of that.

As djrappa said.

3 hours ago, djrappa said:

I just really think the glaring thing is THE SAME PEOPLE ARE STILL IN CHARGE OF THE PARK!

Attitudes don't just change, so you know they will be doing the bare minimum they have to in regards to any improvements. 

I don't care if they built a 300 foot giga coaster tomorrow, there is still no way I would set foot on any moving piece of machinery in that place.

2 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Ardent AGM has no mention of the Dark Ride that was on the cards for DW.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.thumb.JPG.efda9a9a4d394de723176261baf7c01c.JPG

If you love the smell of animal faeces you might be in luck with a new wildlife experience on the cards.   

DW might think they are playing the safe card going with a wildlife attraction after showing how exceptional they are at providing a safe ride for guests, but let DW be warned, animals carry diseases.

Here is a list for diseases that can be transmitted to humans.  (Not my fault DW hasn't mastered google, aka SkyRyder).

Anthrax

Australian bat lyssavirus

Cat-scratch disease

Cryptococcosis

Giardiasis

Hendra Virus

Hydatid disease

Leptospirosis

Melioidosis

Psittacosis

Q fever

Ringworm

Salmonella

Sparganosis

Tetanus

Toxocariasis

Toxoplasmosis

Another piss-weak addition arrogantly brought to you by Ardent.

How would that be a higher risk than the many animals already at Dreamworld, which include tigers and snakes, amongst many others?

Actually, they also have 'Snakes in the wild'.

But you won't find it on the map - as they literally just show up practically anywhere in the park. No showtimes either. Just a matter of luck... if you get really lucky, you can get a free lifetime* snake tattoo from the resident red bellied tattooist. There are a few conditions:

1. no choice of design. two small dots are all you get.
  2. no charge for the tattoo work, but out of state residents are liable for any ambulance costs.
  3. Dreamworld First Aid will also provide one free compression bandage.
    1. Lifetime guarantee on tattoo only applies where medical assistance is not sought. Where ambulance \ hospital \ antivenin is administered, lifetime guarantee is voided.