Sea World Carnivale 2019

Park Addict 93

Top Terrace - Same as daytime, with the addition of ice cream in a watermelon.

Dockside Tavern - Same as daytime

Prime Burgers - fish and chips, tray of fries, cheesy bacon fries

Island Noodle Hut, Po Boys, Pulled Pork Burger, Ribs and Southern Fries Chicken.

Pies at Village Bean and the Beer shipping container previously seen at FN and Afterglow migrated to the plaza.

It really does feel low effort and simply exists mostly to make the one pass better value. They are not even doing lemonade anymore and the Carnivale Souvenir Cups were only available from the Frozen Coke Outlet. I had multiple guests stop me during the night and ask me where to get it.

Well... just back from Carnivale and what can I say but VTP striking out 3 times with all 3 night events noticably poorer in quality & quantity to their previous runs. 

- less food options, and of those options the quality was worse

- no stage in the main food area anymore, so no live singing at all, just the odd roving entertainment coming through and the girl swinging off the rope/ring off the roof. 

- Aquacolour clocked in at 8mins vs 20mins last year 

- ambience and general atmosphere just wasn’t there - and I think that is partially due to its location at SW not allowing for a parade, and the summer setting meaning it’s still light for more than half the event which doesn’t help with creating a Carnivale atmosphere.

Whilst the always good buffet saved WC, there was no overall redeeming feature here. Would not pay for entry. 

• Like 3