Reviews & Reactions - Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster: Next Generation

ejpdtd

3 hours ago, T-bone said:

Can we get them for false advertising with the incredible looking disco room in that video?

We could just go an entire class action against all Gold Coast theme parks for making false representations, almost become a specialty 

SW for wild 

MW for SDSC 2.0

DW for SV

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Max Egan said:

What they should do is have a paid section to the Coaster with awesome theming and better coaster elements and a free section with alright theming and average coaster elements.

or you know... just do a decent job of the ride.

Pretty average they can't even get the fog happening in the disco room. still. 

• Like 2

Finally got to ride this in person. Green screen effect didn't work. Lift screens are amazingly too close. Disco room was extraordinarily dark (but in a way, this made it better as you couldn't see the turns or drops), and no smoke.

Final drop clearly visible too.

Other than that I enjoyed the other effects, and didn't think the graphics were too horrible - more representative of those of a 2000-ish era movie.

I don't love it. I don't hate it, i hope i caught the disco room on an off day, and i'll assume the green screen was just a glitch. I'll ride it a few more times before i make my mind up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Logical & level headed reviews have no place here... 

That was not a logical review.  This is a huge disappointment and the added effect make it feel cheap.  My first thoughts were, MW went to Aldi on a Wednesday super special day.  If MW did a line up with opening day Version 1 ride and version 2.0 nobody would give 2.0 a look in.