Lazy River / White Water World Expansion Construction Updates

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, pushbutton said:

A lazy river is designed to be a slow, relaxing ride. An adventure river is fast and exciting, with things like waves and fountains to go through. 

I get that difference having been on quite a few lazy rivers and adventure rivers in my time. My point is has any of that been confirmed? Is that exactly what we are going to get? Or will it just be a lazy river with animals on the periphery to give it the “adventure” tag....knowing Dreamworld this is probably what we are going to get. 

• 4 months later...
28 minutes ago, gumb00t said:

The were having a good go at it earlier this year at the same time as filling in the rapids. Then all of a sudden they filled in the earthworks done for the rivers and abandoned the site. :(

I think they had more urgent construction projects to prioritise, so they've abandoned the Whitewater World expansion. Instead,  they demolished the Disneyland-inspired cinema facade to create SkyVoyager, then abandoning SkyVoyager to concentrate on demolishing Wipeout to create a shaded seating area, which they've now abandoned. 

• Like 1