'Big Brother House' Vandalised

Jamberoo Fan

Statement from Dreamworld: “A fire incident is occurring at a property nearby, it is not on our premises. The appropriate authorities have been alerted. Dreamworld and all our rides and attractions are operating as normal. Thankyou for your concern.”

.........................................................All rides operating as normal?????

Dont you mean that DW normal is that some are closed?

DW officially have keys to the BB property. They might want to clear all that scrub between what DW call 'overflow Carpark B' on the north side of the creek which hasn't been used since December 2015 and BB property. It is a massive fire hazard waiting to happen.

29 minutes ago, Gary86 said:

I don't think they don't use the amphitheatre anymore. I always thought they should clean it up and use it for Wiggles shows etc instead of setting up a stage in the middle of Main Street blocking the main pathways.  

I don't understand why they can't use the main stage at the front of the park.

3 hours ago, pushbutton said:

If they fill the entire undercover area back to fountain, how would everyone fit in between the main stage (which isn’t raised enough anyway) and the main entrance. You’d have people lined up back through the turnstiles and outside 

On 24/06/2019 at 8:32 PM, pushbutton said:

There's a main stage at the front of the park? I personally would prefer to see them use the amphitheater for shows but given they now have a shed near HWSW they seem to be using for shows the odds of that happening now are low.

3 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

It's been the first thing you see as you walk in the main entrance for the last few years. 

It has a large "Universal" style rotating globe right behind it. 

image.thumb.png.970082776655522096c675573a394921.png

It's hardly a stage you could use for a major artist appearance - very little spectator space, and obstructs the entrance gates, as @Brad2912 already pointed out. I think @pin142 might be suggesting that you can't really call it a stage, let alone a main stage. Its a selfie platform, nothing more.

The potential for performance spaces and artist appearances in the park is huge. I've marked all potential spaces in yellow, with the current 'wiggle' main street stage in red:

image.thumb.png.95303a16a5663d5b5a8b1cb83326555f.png

1. BB Studios
  2. Blue Lagoon "Carpark B"
  3. The Badu Show stage
  4. The Humpy Theatre
  5. The Woolshed
  6. The 'new' half-finished ampitheatre
  7. Tiger Island
  8. The Shell
  9. Brock's Garage
  10. The Wipeout Wave

With all of these spaces, i don't know why you'd want to clog the entrance, or main street. Plenty of room elsewhere that will also drive flow through the park, rather than bottlenecking the front gate.

• Like 2