themagician

Dreamworld Maintenance 2019

220 posts in this topic

On absolute pure coincidence... QLD and VIC School holidays start 21 September.

ACT, NSW, SA, WA, TAS and NT School holidays start 28 September.

If it goes down for more maintenance after 7 or 14 October, i'd say we can confirm cost cutting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH GOD! HOW DARE THEY CLOSE RIDES I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO RIDE ON DURING THE COLDER MONTHS!

WHAT IF ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT I DECIDE I NEED A RIDE ON THE GREEN ROOM? HOW RUDE! HOW INCONSIDERATE! HOW TOTALLY FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS OF ME!

THIS REALLY BUGGERS ME OFF!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AlexB said:

OH GOD! HOW DARE THEY CLOSE RIDES I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO RIDE ON DURING THE COLDER MONTHS!

WHAT IF ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT I DECIDE I NEED A RIDE ON THE GREEN ROOM? HOW RUDE! HOW INCONSIDERATE! HOW TOTALLY FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS OF ME!

I'm so tough @AlexB I'll ride it without water, tubeless and bareass.

Edited by Skeeta
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have been talking about it for over a year. They say it goes with the theme and fits in with a stream / small waterfall also for the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Archer said:

They have been talking about it for over a year. They say it goes with the theme and fits in with a stream / small waterfall also for the area.

Talk is cheap.

38 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Because it's dreamworld, and 'can't be arsed doing something decent' is their bag.

Agree but isn't the point of hiring somebody like Greg is to steer the ship away from making stupid decisions.

 

If I was a betting man this is where I would put my new coaster.  (Unless it's another MDMC) that I would send to the tip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skeeta said:

somebody like Greg is to steer the ship away from making stupid decisions.

Yes, if they give him the steering wheel. it would be a stupid decision not to give him the wheel... which is perfectly what we expect from Dreamworld... as it would be a stupid decision...

A new coaster is precisely what they should put there, but i'm also cautious that building a giant thrill ride on the site of the accident may be considered insensitive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlexB said:

Yes, if they give him the steering wheel. it would be a stupid decision not to give him the wheel... which is perfectly what we expect from Dreamworld... as it would be a stupid decision...

A new coaster is precisely what they should put there, but i'm also cautious that building a giant thrill ride on the site of the accident may be considered insensitive...

Maybe they gave him one of those small kids steering wheel toys? Look daddy, I'm driving!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Parkz Crew

    Support Parkz... join the Crew for:

    • Ad-banner free viewing
    • Parkz Crew profile badge
    • Extended editing
    • See who's liked your posts
    • Purchase discounts

    Join Now from $20/yr

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.