Theme Park Enthusiast

Rumour: Dreamworld to under go major refurbishment

15 posts in this topic

Dreamworld has stated  I think that it will under go major refurbishment, in late 2019 with the upgrade of its Tower Of Terror that will be undertaken from its manufacture Intamin. 

In my dreams, Rocky Hollow log ride will get a new cave with theming elements returning from the old Thunder River Rapids that was demolished late 2018. 

I super duper wish that White Water World will see an expansion of a lazy river, during this time faded attractions will also be undergoing a repaint with Super Tubes hydro coaster already been carried out. 

In my wildest dreams Sky Voyager will be opening shortly. 

Edited by Slick
Changed title and edited post for accuracy.
  • Nauseating 1
  • Fountain of Improbability 16

See heres the thing. If we ban him he'll be back. IP bans don't work these days. We'd rather have the trolls in plain sight rather than infiltrate the site then reveal themselves. But it only works if people block the obvious troll or don't respond everytime they post.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Theme Park Enthusiast said:

Dreamworld has stated that it will under go major refurbishment, in late 2019 with the upgrade of its Tower Of Terror that will be undertaken from its manufacture Intamin. 

Rocky Hollow log ride will get a new cave with theming elements returning from the old Thunder River Rapids that was demolished late 2018. 

White Water World will see an expansion of a lazy river, during this time faded attractions will also be undergoing a repaint with Super Tubes hydro coaster already been carried out. 

Sky Voyager will be opening shortly. 

How can the lazy river be extended when it is not even built? 

• Haha 1

FYI, from time to time we pre-approve some user's posts, and he's just joined the list for now.

It's a timely reminder that if you see an obvious troll posting obvious garbage, you can report it to us using the "report post" link that's on every post. Alternatively, if someone's being a continuous asshat, you can simply hover over their name and click "ignore user."

Also, if you're new to the site and you're unsure as to how legitimate a post is, other members liking posts with the fountain of improbability is a great indicator of how accurate the claims made actually are.

It's also a great opportunity just to remind everyone that the forums do have Guidelines.

As for the actual topic title - I think the only way Dreamworld survives in the decades to come is for a major refurbishment, far larger than what the OP is suggesting.

Edited by Slick

5 hours ago, Slick said:

As for the actual topic title - I think the only way Dreamworld survives in the decades to come is for a major refurbishment, far larger than what the OP is suggesting.

Into a large housing development called "Dream World Estates"? 

• Sad 2

This popped up as an email notification on my phone and I thought it was real, only to click through to the website to see who posted it. The correction afterwards is a pathetic attemot to save your arse after the inevitable criticism you first got.

Can we please just not?