Sign in to follow this  
scott

Wonderland Film

12 posts in this topic

Please can somebody make a downloadable Wonderland film on the site because for people like me who have never been to Wonder and never will :( it's is very distressing to think that I'll never know what it was like.Plllleeeeaaaassseeeee!! :)

Yeah - that's mine. It was done late last year, so excuse the poor editing work :P. There's also the newer version, shown here (scroll down 3/4ths of the page) that was awarded an honorable metion on Robb & Elissa Alvey's website.

I've made a Easter Show + Wonderland video, which is one of my better pieces of work. It features no more than what the current Wonderland video offers (with the exception of a few shots). I'll be heading to Luna Park in a few weeks with the tripod & camera, but I won't be making a music video out of it... only seperate ride videos.

I just watched your Wonderland Final film.Excellent!It just makes me want to go to Wonderland more and more,which I'll never get to do.(sob)Anyway,I was aware, Richard that there were quite a few Wonderland videos,but they are not downloadable as Flea's are.And I was looking for a general video,not only particular ones.Hey Liam,are you going to do another Dreamworld film?Coz the other one was good,but needed more ride footage.

Scott, ironically enough I'm heading to Queensland on Wednesday for a 5 night stay at Sea World Nara. On the last full day of our trip (Sunday), I'll be heading to Dreamworld and going to the Big Brother eviction. The confirmation letter for the eviction tickets arrived in the mail today, and it turns out that we'll be sitting in row five, so look out for me! :) Anyway, I will be taking the camera to film, but I'm not sure if I'll make a video out of the footage. That's Richard's job, he knows the parks a lot better than I do! :P

OK,I've just watched all of those videos on the site video list,there pretty good.Can aybody with a Dreamworld,or Wet 'n' Wild film please post it.There getting better and better every video I watch. :) (Yes,I am aware of Flea's)