Movie World Maintenance 2019

themagician

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucious

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing - Socrates

Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity - Calvin Coolidge

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination - Albert Einstein

10 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

You have no idea how much knowledge I have.

I have four more knowledges that you do - AlexB.

17 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

After reading it 6 times, I'm still confused.

@AlexB   HELP!

Edited by Skeeta

16 hours ago, Skeeta said:

@AlexB   HELP!

You're on your own.

16 hours ago, Thrill Seeker said:

what relevance does this have to the MW MAINTENANCE ?????

About as much as every other thread here which devolves into random discussion eventually.

13 hours ago, Jdude95 said:

In the words of the Western Australians "If a mod thinks it doesn't belong here, they'll move it"

But in most cases, unless its clearly affecting or stifling ongoing discussion, its a case of CBA, and I don't blame them. They aren't babysitters. At any rate, I think the best quote is this one:

On 04/07/2019 at 4:34 PM, joz said:

None of the moderators have commented saying this is the wrong place to post this. We don't need anyone else to do so for us.

23 hours ago, AlexB said:

...when you can't afford a parmigiana....

With this revelation, i've decided to start a campaign to fundraise for one of our own on Go Fund Me (its what everyone is doing nowadays, right?)

You can donate here: www.gofundme.com/PushbuttonNeedsAParmy

Thanks to all those who have donated. We've almost reached our goal in less than 24 hours!

If you want to see how we're tracking to our goal, or to donate, click the link above.

Like this post to show your support!

25 minutes ago, Jdude95 said:

Apparently that was only the beginning

WORLD DOMINATION!

40 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

Dmx5memUYAEWBlK.jpg

Isn't that the done thing with crowdfunding and donations and shit? get people to like and share the post? Just trying to give Push a more authentic 'folau' experience...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

Wild West Falls has undergone numerous prolonged periods of "maintenance" in the last few years, without any obvious improvements. Quite the opposite actually. 

It's not really obvious to me why it would need to be closed for so long, so many times

There’s a mega thread you can check out that tracks all the post-TRR changes that were made. 

14 minutes ago, Slick said:

There’s a mega thread you can check out that tracks all the post-TRR changes that were made. 

I think push is referring to the fact that the geysers have been completely empty holes with exposed piping for the last few months, regardless of the fact that the ride has gone in and out of maintenance. Much of the audio is out of time, and many effects in the old town portion of the ride aren't working.

• rappa locked this topic