Movie World Maintenance 2019

themagician

From what I could see today, they’ve been removed. To be fair, if they were to remove the splash pad completely it would’ve been turned into a seating area. But it would have been a good location to have the Tom and jerry meet and greet. They would’ve required a shelter however 

On 21/09/2019 at 12:26 PM, Adventures With JWorld said:

And speaking of Splash Pad.. 

The main structure has been removed leaving this 2BD68AA8-8B4B-4EBF-842B-D6F51ABF813E.thumb.jpeg.8ab5adf71abaf781d8aa2ea46609899e.jpeg

Could it just be that like everything else on the coast, they need to do 'rebuild' work on it to align with the new regulations? I'd heard that an amusement operator is held to the same standard as their highest risk attraction, so if the high risk ones need rebuilds, so does every other attraction... it could well be something as simple as this... and if the site lists it as under maintenance, and they've left the fountains going....

So explain why the SW kid's water play area exists? It has loads of (potentially hazardous?) objects.

I reckon this is just an affordable filler to last until the entire Kid's area gets a much needed makeover. Something that 'should' happen toward the end of next year.

Edited by MickeyD

27 minutes ago, AlexB said:

You mean the one that only opened a year ago? probably not old enough to require a rebuild yet.

Sorry I was referring to all of those objects around the SW pool that could be deemed as safety hazards. I don't see how the Water tower at MW is any less safe from a child running into it?

• Like 1

Just now, Naazon said:

All the lights on the Roxy have been fixed/replaced also. Assume it was done for the FN Ad but it looks great with them all working again.

Speaking of, are they utilising the theatre for anything this year? Seems a bit odd to leave it empty after most other years they've used it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • rappa locked this topic