Euro Disney

scott

Anybody who's been please tell what It's like.I have french relatives there and I'm probably going to go soon.It's been a while since we last went(about 5 years,and since I'm only twelve I was too young to remember much)cause every time we go(which is every year) at New Years we have a choice between Snowboarding and Disney,and I've become a pretty good boarder.What ride is best,best atrraction...I vaguely remeber the Star Wars simulator,but I would like to know more.

I went to Euro Disney a few years back! Its was pretty good. Except on the bustrip back to our Hotel, I had this constant ringing of "happy kids" songs in my head!! Its a good park. The first and most important stop of all is Space Mountain!! You dont wanna get caught up in a que over there, you can only listen to space music for so long(its kinda freaky)!!!! Then you run across the park as fast as you can to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Persil Backwards!!! I was lucky enough to expierence the ride before it went backwards! And the honor of riding it backwards in their next season. The next stop would have to be Frontierland and go on Big Thunder Mountain! This ride is awesome!! Its starts off with a blast out of the station and into complete darkness as you race underneith the lake and the first spec of light you see is on the mountain but steered into and out of tunnels and steep banking turns! That would have to be one of my top five! Next up head to Phantom Manor, is like a Giant Haunted house. As you come out of the ride you have to go into the graveyard. Heaps of people miss that bit. Walk up to the giant tomb and stand next to it and have a listen inside! It freaked me out cause I was standing on the footing of the grave when I almost fell off!! Well if you have done those you have basically done the best in the park. Other good ones are, Its A Small Word, Pirates Of The Carribean, and the Alice In Wonderland Maze! And if operating go on the Train that goes throughout the park, worth the view. Also try your best to get to Park Asterix!! Great park and awesome roller coasters! Hope Thats Helps Screammachine

If you go every year, yet haven't done Disneyland Paris in a number of years, as tempting as skiing would be, I'd say take a year off from that to do Disney. There's also a brand new park right next door - Walt Disney Studios, which despite being not nearly as large as Disneyland, is home to some great rides. Think of Warner Bros. Movie World here, only to Disney standards, so in other words better. You'd be able to spend between three and five days at the Disneyland Paris Resort no worries, especially with a family you'd always have something to see and do. There's always next year for the skiing, but with how Disneyland Paris' financials are currently going, I'd personally do it sooner rather than later (I personally think it'll never close, but you never know). If your family needs convincing (don't know why they would - it is Disneyland afterall!), you can order a brochure via their website (make sure you visit the International section, not UK).