Someone is coming to Dreamworld

themagician

55 minutes ago, Jackson13Walasek said:

Dreamworld have said in response to comments on previous posts “they would love to have Big Brother back”

Channel 10 have also been doing a lot of test and piloting this year... who knows? Celebrity Big Brother? 

I’m personally a huge fan of BBAU so, although doubtful I would love to see a return!

10 have had nothing but massive fails all year. The launch of their new channels failed, Im a Celebrity failed and won’t return next year. They won’t be rushing into more reality tv 

1 hour ago, jjuttp said:

Red
Space
50M

Jodie Whittaker/The Doctor?

Whilst I can’t stand the show, I’d imagine Dr Who would have a higher global audience than 50m. 

“Their show” indicates a couple or group. 

This is Dreamworld so it’s likely to be something cheap, and no longer relevant in anyway, but currently getting some media attention. 

If I had to put 2+2 together to get 5, I’d say they are getting a Mr Squiggle show.

-60th anniversary in the media a lot lately with Woolies doing merch and mint putting out coins. 

- space = “the man from the moon”. 

- 50m whilst I can’t find figures, it was on air for 40 years so I imagine those numbers would be quite possible 

- completely irrelevant to kids of today which wouldn’t surprise me with DW. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Im a Celebrity failed and won’t return next year. They won’t be rushing into more reality tv 

Good. Less reality and more comedy for FTA I say. Although, I should note: https://www.instagram.com/p/Btkr_4MHiaU/

21 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

...I can’t stand the show...

We can't be friends anymore.

People here saying JK Rowling think of this:

One of the clues says 'they had a TELEVISION SERIES'. Harry Potter didn't have a television series. Try again.

I don't know literature enough to figure out what this is referring to. My tin foil hat is telling me its a Big Brother revival.

29 minutes ago, Baconjack said:

People here saying JK Rowling think of this:

One of the clues says 'they had a TELEVISION SERIES'. Harry Potter didn't have a television series. Try again.

I don't know literature enough to figure out what this is referring to. My tin foil hat is telling me its a Big Brother revival.

Marsdan did. Plus a movie that upset millions because there was no sequel.

Could also be George RR Martin, cause y'know, GoT is ending.

Edited by jjuttp
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, RossL said:

Cosentino...based of Dreamworld's recent follows on Instragram.

Is this person an author with best selling books and TV shows? 

RL Stine as mentioned above does fit all the criteria thus far and seems likely. The 50 million thing has me unsure about Paul Jennings. 

Cosentino sounds like a pretty good guess. He has written a couple of books. His TV show is shown all around the world (may get him up to that 50mil mark). Just checked his website. He has no shows scheduled till July... Possibly a illusion show for the April school holidays? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ejpdtd said:

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/04/lisa-wilkinson-to-host-big-brother-revival-for-ten.html

This is an article from early last year talking about a BB Australia revival for 2019. I'm going to assume this is it, which is pretty stoked on since its back on Ten.

Face-palm 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ @ejpdtd it's not BB, it has nothing to do with space or the authoring of books, as stated in brad2912 post. 

7 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Big Brother wouldn’t be being revealed by DW, it would be revealed by the broadcaster. Production schedules  are locked in well in advance, I’d be absolutely dumbfounded if it turned out to be BB (nor does it have anything to do with space or the authoring of books). 

Lols it would be funny if it was BB. 

16 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

28217D68-9DF1-48DB-B803-239F5B8DC202.png

Try again... @ejpdtd, @Jackson13Walasek

Edited by TomiJ