Wipeout is closed for good (retired)

1 hour ago, Max Egan said:

Instead of a chill space maybe they should've just left Wipeout as a memory SBNO like Eureka 

Adventure World did up the Bounty’s Revenge ship and placed it elsewhere in the park after the ride closed. They also replaced it with a Gyro Swing the season after. Some kind of reminder might be nice.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Yes and I answered that it wasn’t from today. What’s your point?

It was a question for me to answer! 

8 hours ago, Max Egan said:

Instead of a chill space maybe they should've just left Wipeout as a memory SBNO like Eureka 

I'm glad they haven't! 

8 hours ago, webslave said:

Great idea.  I know when I go to an airport I like to see old, rusted, unmaintained aircraft as I walk to my flight.

I love shopping centres that have empty shops on display for people to look at. If they just remove all the stock but let you see the empty shelves and fixtures. It's so nice. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

Nope. It was a question directed to the person who posted the photo. 

Wow!

Or anyone who was logical enough to see it wasn’t raining and stormy in the background and figure out it wasn’t from that day.

Edited by Gold Coast Amusement Force
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Or anyone who was logical enough to see it wasn’t raining and stormy in the background and figure out it wasn’t from that day.

I was trying to give you the benefit of assuming you didn't have the necessary basic knowledge of how to recognise who a question is directed to, but you seem not to have the requisite common sense to understand that so I don't think I can help.

• joz locked this topic