What international park \ destination is better for someone with young kids?

What international park \ destination is better for someone with young kids?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What international park \ destination is better for someone with young kids?

• Singapore \ USS
    • Hong Kong \ HKDL & OP
    • Japan - Tokyo \ TDL & TDS
    • Japan - Osaka \ USJ

11 hours ago, djrappa said:

Shanghai is inherently more challenging to visit with it being main land China and all that goes with that including language. 

Just something to think about. 

Thanks - it is something we've thought about - but my brother works in Shanghai for half the year, and has offered us his local guide \ driver \ interpreter for a pretty nice price if we were to take up the offer, which is part of the reason why Shanghai came up on the radar late in the piece...

Probably HKDL or USS are the best parks for little kids. It doesn't take long to get there, English is the primary language used (some shows are in Cantonese though, I learned that the hard way), is typically never busy, easy to get around and gives off the Disney/Universal experience enough while being close to home.

Although I'm not exactly sure how a 4 year old would cope with a theme park, or the 7-9 hour flight to get to HK/Singapore. I'm at least a decade off from being a parent but I'd want to say that a child that age typically wouldn't remember doing that. I'd preferably say 6 at minimum, but I'm definitely being somewhat conservative. Somehow I remember things from when I was two but I know my case is an outlier. For this very reason of 'remembering and appreciating' I didn't travel outside of Australia until I was 13-14 years old and my first Disney park was two years after that.

• 4 months later...