Consentino Live at Dreamworld

On 22/04/2019 at 12:03 AM, Brad2912 said:

Cosentino has announced on FB that 22,798 was the total attendance over the 32 shows so a tad over 700 per show on average. 

Fantastic turnout and I think DW management do deserve some kudos for making it happen. I hope they continue to introduce external entertainment opportunities to the park that encourage people who generally may not have attended to come along and give the park another shot. 

The numbers are a bit skewered. 

nope.JPG.d4a0f63fa3691c30fe939fa37003a52a.JPG

1 hour ago, Brad2912 said:

I’m proud of having part of my comment deleted for “doxxing”

I don’t know what it means but it sure sounds like something the cool kids would do these days.. 

Thanks @Slick

You know Google has a search function, yeah? I ask because in the time it took you to write something witty you could've just used your initiative to figure out why doxxing other people is frowned upon.

Let's keep it on-topic.

• Like 2

So I’ve googled it... and everything I’ve read tells me that in no way was my comment “doxxing”. 

If someone with a public Facebook profile posts a comment on a public Facebook page - ie, Both the poster and the platform are entirely and wholly available to all 7 billion people in the world, and all I did was post a picture of said comment on here - how is that doxxing?

anyway, onwards and upwards with keeping on topic... 

5 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

So I’ve googled it... and everything I’ve read tells me that in no way was my comment “doxxing”. 

If someone with a public Facebook profile posts a comment on a public Facebook page - ie, Both the poster and the platform are entirely and wholly available to all 7 billion people in the world, and all I did was post a picture of said comment on here - how is that doxxing?

anyway, onwards and upwards with keeping on topic... 

455848629_Screenshot2019-04-2400_27_05.thumb.jpg.c384c6d1b7f967cd51d32c5061a644f8.jpg

"...publish ... identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet..."

Which is what you did.

A moral lesson for the day - just because you can doesn't mean you should, especially when it's at the expense of the individual. Just because most folks here know my name and i'm somewhat public about it still doesn't mean it's appropriate to throw my PO Box or phone number out there. 

PM me if you have any further queries on this.

Back on topic - now that Consentino is done for the holidays - is there something similar you'd like to see next school holidays?

• Like 4

Whilst probably well above the capital expenditure they’d want to outlay, a “Dreamworks Festival” with a parade, increased meet & greets, a new show to replace the current Madagascar one (or an additional show) and some activation style events such as kids Kung fu Panda training sessions, Trolls singing competition etc etc. Maybe introduce HTTYD to the park with Chinese dragons style performances themed to the characters 

Dreamworks is by far DWs most valuable and recognisable brand/property and they should probably leverage it more. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, T-bone said:

Beatbox? Really? The best seasonal show the park has ever done? Push, you really are...best stop there before I upset anyone.

It may amaze you, but believe it or not, I am actually every bit as entitled to have an opinion as you are! 

I know that's hard to believe, but it's absolutely true. 

Edited by pushbutton
  • Like 5

Nah, you aren’t. If we say beat box is the pinnacle of evening entertainment, then boy we are aiming really low, to the point that the abomination that is Hollywood stunt driver 2 is a substantially better offering than that crappy fake DJ show. I hope it never returns. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, T-bone said:

Nah, you aren’t. If we say beat box is the pinnacle of evening entertainment, then boy we are aiming really low, to the point that the abomination that is Hollywood stunt driver 2 is a substantially better offering than that crappy fake DJ show. I hope it never returns. 

Can I suggest you look up the definition of "opinion". It's obviously not something you're familiar with, but you will be absolutely amazed.

Thank you Professor Push, thank you for your edurmercation.👍🏼

14 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

The way to state your opinion was something like "Personally I didn't enjoy Beatbox. I thought (it was for kids)".

6 hours ago, pushbutton said:

The best entertainment I have ever seen at any theme park

I'll give you the 411.🤩  You haven't seen much if that's your best entertainment at any Theme park.