Dreamworld April Update

29 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

all the fountains were working

Forget everything else! These are the real issues! The number of fountains closed is too damn high! *bangs fist*

(i'm not having a go at you GCAF - just had a little giggle that it was something you noticed!)

52 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Sky Voyager Ride Express line now up

00862C24-8B76-4117-8A0A-5077561455C8.jpeg

After paying for Ride Express you could still have up to 240 people in front of you inside.

Those queues are still well under what they should be.

Thanks for the photos.

Edited by Skeeta

11 hours ago, T-bone said:

So with the mention of work happening on the train next to buzzsaw, you show a photo of the train shed, but I see no train, just a train carriage. Was there anything else you could see?

I don’t really know much about trains so I guess I meant the carriage but I assume the rest of the train went inside of the shed so that was blocked from view.

12 hours ago, T-bone said:

So with the mention of work happening on the train next to buzzsaw, you show a photo of the train shed, but I see no train, just a train carriage. Was there anything else you could see?

No, it is actually a sneak peak at Dreamworld's latest rollercoaster!

You ride the carriages down the gradient out of control. Then everyone gets out and pushes it back up to the top for the next riders. 😁

12 hours ago, themagician said:

@AlexB first photo on the left.... is that a polo shirt I see?

And two more on the right. How wonderful someone is finally thinking about polos. Unfortunately, its at the park I don't hold a pass to, and they didn't have polos the whole time i did... so screw them.