Sign in to follow this  
Gold Coast Amusement Force

Movie World April Update

15 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, themagician said:

If by that you mean it’s quiet, it’s currently quite the opposite at DW, another reasonably busy day considering the weather 

B2C64F09-8AED-4FC9-8312-0FC248256646.jpeg

• Haha 1

Thanks for the pics and video! A timely reminder to any local passholder to avoid these places right now!

WWF being closed at the moment is pretty piss poor. Its still hot on the Coast and with Crowds like this, they need to be aiming for all rides open. Especially with having GL down.

But given Village no longer regard DW as true competition, they only have themselves to be held accountable.

• Like 1

I really hope they were running 2 trains on all rides. It looked like in the video that Rivals was running 1 train, and same with Road Runner. Was also interesting to see the Wild West Roadhouse food outlet actually open as well.

4 hours ago, Spotty said:

I really hope they were running 2 trains on all rides. It looked like in the video that Rivals was running 1 train, and same with Road Runner. Was also interesting to see the Wild West Roadhouse food outlet actually open as well.

262FD94E-D02E-42CA-ACDA-B5B30FD86608.jpeg.536a78c43c19838a52862d34a904c23b.jpeg

• Fountain of Improbability 1

On 22/04/2019 at 2:15 AM, Spotty said:

I went on the first day of QLD school holidays and it was open from 10am - 2pm then also. I was surprised.