Sea World to reveal $50m spend

I'll wait till I see the details, but I really hope "thrill ride" doesn't mean what it does at Dreamworld! 

I'm quite concerned at the inference that there will be multiple new rides. The space and money mentioned are barely enough for one really good ride, let alone several. 

Still, we'll see. It is possible at least one of the new attractions might be good. 

59 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

Still, we'll see. It is possible at least one of the new attractions might be good. 

Could you be any more negative or pessimistic?

i bet when you looked under the Christmas tree as a kid you were the type of kid that said “I’m sure these are probably all crap presents but maybe I’ll be surprised and I’ll like one of them” 

• Like 2

Seems to me like it will be on the reclaimed land, and possibly also replacing some or all of Creatures of the Deep.

1 hour ago, Brad2912 said:

Could you be any more negative or pessimistic?

i bet when you looked under the Christmas tree as a kid you were the type of kid that said “I’m sure these are probably all crap presents but maybe I’ll be surprised and I’ll like one of them” 

I was such an angelic kid, I didn't even know the "C" word. I just called things "Rubbish" instead!

11 minutes ago, red dragin said:

I think he is referring to the one about seeing you next Tuesday, not crap. 

No, as he was quoting me saying his Xmas presents were crap 

8 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

If that was the childhood you really had, I think that's very sad.

My childhood was not negatively impacted by me having the word “crap” in my vernacular 

I don’t know anything at this stage but I am just gonna say what I want 😂

is is it unfair or unjust that I say we might see at least 3 mack rides and possibly a brogent attraction??? Below is what I am really hoping for with such a large investment and the word THRILL being used:

1. Brogent Q-Ride

placed inside the old cinema? In the castle. Defiantly remember someone posting things on here about a replacement.

paint_sec3_pic.png

2. Mack Rides Flume Ride

It is a long overdue promis from VRTP that they will replace Vikings Revenge with a new one. So get ready for Vikings Revenge Flume Ride Next Generation

EP09_Oesterreich_Wildwasserbahn_02_Prese

3. Mack Rides Big Dipper

Promoted as a must have thrill ride on a small footprint this could be the first of a kind we see in AU.

BigDipper_9.jpgBigDipper_1.jpg

4. Mack Ride Extreme Spinning Coaster

As we have seen recently VRTP are all about having the only ———- what ever in the Southern Hemisphere. So I believe one of these Coaster would fit just right.

XSC_1.png

If VRTP do not pick something similar to these I would deminatly like to see something from RMC no matter what type of coaster it was or possibly S&S new triple launch coaster, as it has such a small footprint.

I guess we shall all find out at 12:01am or by 11am tommorrow 😀