Sea World to reveal $50m spend

In all honesty i did not ask for your response i uploaded the image here for a little laugh not for it to become something to say dumb things about just to feel like you are better than me because we are all people of different opinions so you should really take some time off if you have to be so serious about it and not see it in a funny way i joined parkz because i have a passion and a love for theme parks and all i want is a nice parkz community that don't backfire at every single comment at me or other parkz members because since i have signed up back in Jan 2020 it was probably this month when i started going on forums and all i have mostly been receiving is negative feedback from certain people and there are some truly wonderful people on here and i don't really appreciate those people who put out their opinion on different forums only to receive such hate from people on here almost all day like have you thought about going outside for a change like go on a bike ride just do something with your life instead of trying to make yourself feel like people care about your reputation they really don't this is meant to be something to feel happy on not to feel neglected. I rest my case

• Like 1

To be fair @Taj O'Neill the only reason you would post that picture would be to create conversation or discussion. Forums (also known “discussion forums”) are not the place to just post things and not expect commentary or reactions..

so therefore, if you don’t want commentary or reactions - be it positive or negative - then don’t post things. 

Just like in real life, some people will agree with you, some people won’t. 

Edited by Brad2912
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Taj O'Neill said:

In all honesty i did not ask for your response i uploaded the image here for a little laugh not for it to become something to say dumb things about just to feel like you are better than me because we are all people of different opinions so you should really take some time off if you have to be so serious about it and not see it in a funny way i joined parkz because i have a passion and a love for theme parks and all i want is a nice parkz community that don't backfire at every single comment at me or other parkz members because since i have signed up back in Jan 2020 it was probably this month when i started going on forums and all i have mostly been receiving is negative feedback from certain people and there are some truly wonderful people on here and i don't really appreciate those people who put out their opinion on different forums only to receive such hate from people on here almost all day like have you thought about going outside for a change like go on a bike ride just do something with your life instead of trying to make yourself feel like people care about your reputation they really don't this is meant to be something to feel happy on not to feel neglected.

That is possibly the longest, non-punctuated sentence I've seen that was not (I presume) doing it intentionally.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Taj O'Neill said:

In all honesty i did not ask for your response i uploaded the image here for a little laugh not for it to become something to say dumb things about just to feel like you are better than me because we are all people of different opinions so you should really take some time off if you have to be so serious about it and not see it in a funny way i joined parkz because i have a passion and a love for theme parks and all i want is a nice parkz community that don't backfire at every single comment at me or other parkz members because since i have signed up back in Jan 2020 it was probably this month when i started going on forums and all i have mostly been receiving is negative feedback from certain people and there are some truly wonderful people on here and i don't really appreciate those people who put out their opinion on different forums only to receive such hate from people on here almost all day like have you thought about going outside for a change like go on a bike ride just do something with your life instead of trying to make yourself feel like people care about your reputation they really don't this is meant to be something to feel happy on not to feel neglected. I rest my case

this must have taken a long time to write good job but punctuate it next time

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

@Coasterlife care to elaborate on the random nauseous vote? Are you @Taj O'Neill’s recess buddy? 

Yeah is there a problem or something but he said he is taking some time off from the forums he said he feels neglected from something idk he is from the special education class due to having mild autism and i have been a long time friend of his and him and me every year go to the all theme parks on the gold coast and always have the best times because it's what makes him happy. If he has upset you guys or something i am very sorry about it.

Edited by Coasterlife
  • Like 1

Maybe he should take a indefinite break, not trying to be mean.

But he is going to be exposed to stuff like this, since he is dealing with people who are a bit older and you are expected to act kind of like an adult here. I joined these forums when i was quite young, i was 13. Looking back at my older messages, i was not ready to contribute to a community like this. 

Being younger and having a level of learning disabilities is only a recipe of disaster. 

2 hours ago, Prequel said:

Maybe he should take a indefinite break, not trying to be mean.

But he is going to be exposed to stuff like this, since he is dealing with people who are a bit older and you are expected to act kind of like an adult here. I joined these forums when i was quite young, i was 13. Looking back at my older messages, i was not ready to contribute to a community like this. 

Being younger and having a level of learning disabilities is only a recipe of disaster. 

i understand but i don't want to upset him because he has a passion for theme parks and he was crying for almost 2 weeks after TOTll closed and was almost the same when wipeout closed and it's difficult to stop him from coming on here i have got him to play a game on roblox called theme park tycoon 2 to get his mind of this and that seems to be going well for now but i'll have to speak to his parents on that. = )

19 minutes ago, Naazon said:

Since you posted this, you have posted twice. A total of 3 sentences written, containing 177 words.

Please follow your own advice.

maybe i didn't feel like punctuating because it was 11:30 at night anyway we should be getting back on topic and not talking about my autistic friend and my spelling 

8 minutes ago, Coasterlife said:

Maybe I didn't feel like punctuating because it was 11:30 at night. Anyway we should be getting back on topic and not talking about my autistic friend and my spelling. 

You seem confused, given you reacted with a confused emote and I can see that now. I've not said anything about your friend or your spelling. Your spelling actually has been great which is a welcome change from some of the kids that join.

Punctuation, specifically run on sentences is the problem. I've corrected your post for you so you can see whats missing. It's also now 8:20 in the morning so you're 11:30 at night excuse isn't valid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coasterlife said:

maybe i didn't feel like punctuating because it was 11:30 at night

Maybe, you shouldn't have been on Parkz at 11:30 at night on a school night.

One-word or single phrase replies are not acceptable.
You should put some thought into a response, even if the answer is straight forward, it doesn't hurt to elaborate.

Spelling, punctuation and grammar should be correct and proper at all times.

Take the necessary time to properly form your posts, because if they are not up to standard they may be deleted. Many Browsers these days have built-in spell checkers so there is no excuse for not making the effort.