DC Super Heroes & Super-Villains 2019

Or it’s sunday night and most people still work tomorrow so have better places to be on a Sunday night? I’d imagine most of the 7-8pm periods will be quiet except on Friday & Saturdays 

2 hours ago, Thrill Seeker said:

it is all on the northern end of Main Street.

But Main St runs East to West...

I saw the evening parade tonight. First  (and best) part was the Batman 80th anniversary celebration. 

As each successive Batmobile made its way up Main Street, a bit of movie footage appeared on the screen showing that Batmobile.

A very nice touch, and a good example of how Movie World should be! 

• Like 4

Definitely more DC themed shows than last year. A lot less cosplayers than last year . I think there were no more than 4 max. ( Cop, Jack Nicholson Joker, Arkham Knight and Batgirl). Parade was well done. Thought the batmobiles were awesome. Didn't stick around for funhouse. Gonna check it out tonight. 

Good news: because of the busy holidays Wild West rosdhouse is open

Bad news: A frames are taking over the park once again

4428077B-BEBD-4786-A7A5-DDC81B4FEA05.thumb.jpeg.ab929e0d20fe54b33c0cb03db4fb1c84.jpeg

And something I noticed, despite their being some of the events activities in the AA courtyard, with the ride closed. Absolutely no one in going into this space. They should have some show or activity running in this area.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, themagician said:

And something I noticed, despite their being some of the events activities in the AA courtyard, with the ride closed. Absolutely no one in going into this space. They should have some show or activity running in this area.

This paragraph is hurting my head. They should have activities in an area where there are some activities?

Love Bikash’s Instagram story from tonigh “Vegas is a shit fuck”.

Well let me tell you MovieWorld was a “Shit Fuck” tonight. Rivals went down so many times it was beyond a joke. 2 trains running, however only 1 with people due to harness sensor issues.

GL broke down around 6 and reopened just before close. While superman looked as if it was having issues as operating without people for periods of time. 

Somehow Scooby doo was fine???? That ride that was never open due to tech difficulties??? Seems like an advanced overhaul of its operating must of happend during its downtime last year🤔

These things happen. Nothing skipped a beat yesterday or last night and it was raining for part of it. 

3 hours ago, Thrill Seeker said:

You may also need to get your hearing checked, as he clearly said He’s just arrived in Vegas and it was a “shit fight” due to how busy the airport was. A shit f**k is something very different...

3 hours ago, Thrill Seeker said:

Well let me tell you MovieWorld was a “Shit Fuck” tonight. Rivals went down so many times it was beyond a joke. 2 trains running, however only 1 with people due to harness sensor issues.

GL broke down around 6 and reopened just before close. While superman looked as if it was having issues as operating without people for periods of time. 

Somehow Scooby doo was fine???? That ride that was never open due to tech difficulties??? Seems like an advanced overhaul of its operating must of happend during its downtime last year🤔

Um...you know unexpected operational issues occur correct. Sure it may have caused you to be annoyed or chuck a Bikash and be like "My night is ruined" but hey safety over accidents right. These things happen.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thrill Seeker said:

Honestly, you really are a bit clueless, aren't you?

So what you're saying is that the park had all of their majors operating, but several suffered ride stoppages on the same day?

Its a pretty shitty coincidence, but its not like the park planned it that way. The fact that they reopened GL just before close shows they were trying their best. They could have shut rivals down for the time it took to remove the faulty train, and then you'd just be complaining that they were only running one train, but instead of shutting it down, they cycled it empty.

Do you have any idea of the cost of running an empty train? It still suffers the same wear and tear on the wheels and bearings - which increases maintenance costs - which they elected to do, rather than close it, like they could have.

2 hours ago, pushbutton said:

How much does it cost to have a terrible photo taken? 

For some people, it's free.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

To add a little intrigue to the occasion, on Friday last week they had an after hours event with the carpet out and props from the parade on Main Street. Smokey barrels were also outside the Scooby Doo castle. I would like to think they were filming for a commercial but it looks more to be a corporate event. Not bringing this event back from Easter continues my thoughts that Movieworld just isn't even trying anymore.

24 minutes ago, Vidgamer said:

To add a little intrigue to the occasion, on Friday last week they had an after hours event with the carpet out and props from the parade on Main Street. Smokey barrels were also outside the Scooby Doo castle. I would like to think they were filming for a commercial but it looks more to be a corporate event. Not bringing this event back from Easter continues my thoughts that Movieworld just isn't even trying anymore.

They have multiple corporate events each week outside of park hours. The Scooby castle is very popular for birthdays, formals and weddings too 

the event was actually a really nice little event which is sad to see go but thankfully, fright nights is still listed. Hopefully this years events better then their last event (2019 i think?), they don’t really have any excuses considering they only have one other event to plan between then and now which is Hooray for Hollywood.

10 hours ago, Rivals said:

Hopefully this years events better then their last event (2019 i think?), they don’t really have any excuses considering they only have one other event to plan between then and now which is Hooray for Hollywood.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll find a new variant to blame sooner or later.