Fright Nights 2019

As we are about to see construction begin in Dodgems for FN on Monday I feel it’s that time of the year for discussion to begin on this event. 

Information that has also been mentioned that has been reported yet by anyone on here is that Bikash confirmed on PCL that there will be now five mazes this year. Having another maze added to the lineup this year is a welcoming addition 👍🏻

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
  • Like 3

I’m thinking that we will have a maze return to the show building that’s now being used for WB Showcase. If we have 5 mazes, it would make sense especially with Aquaman closing next month and the new exhibit not opening until November. Aquaman opened early December last year after FN, so it will be possible. That leaves one maze for the dodgems and the other 3 in the sheds behind WWF

Very wishful thinking here...

but as it’s ten years of Fright Nights this year 

I think it would be very sick if they had an maze based on all the mazes they have done from 2009-2019 and have snippets from each maze 

I’ll be very interested to see what their maze selection is this year 

• Like 1

Well Bikash reckons they’ve secured the worlds best IP for FN - so let’s see...

we known he had a penchant for exaggerating but world’s best horror IPs could include (excluding themes already done):

- Scream 

- TWD (was done but 5-6 years ago) 

- AHS

- Aliens 

- IT - good tie in with part 2 due out for Halloween 

1 hour ago, jjuttp said:

Pipedream, but id love to see a Scooby maze. Bonus in doing it this year is that on Friday the 13th of September is the 50th of the show airing.

It would be easy for them to construct. Just a blank dark maze with a few screens here and there showing one second clips of scappy-doo. It could end with a brief flash of white light.

5 mazes?!  Wow. That’s actually great news!!   I’ve traveled from Sydney the past 2 years just for fright nights and plan on doing it again this year. So I’m rather excited!!  And with 3 new mazes.  That have to be good.  Can’t wait for the announcement.  But I’m hoping for “IT”. And just in time for the release of chapter 2!!

To the people that are happy with the 5 mazes, did you manage to get all the mazes done last year with the queues. I’ve given up on fright nights with the past two years being horrible experiences where you can barely get anything done unless you pay a lot extra for the fast passes. 

Have decided to travel to the states and do HHN at Universal Orlando with 10 mazes. 

@ejpdtd the last few years I’ve easily managed to get all the mazes done within a couple hours, leaving plenty of time for rides, shows, etc. Last year we had left by 9 because we had done everything. So I definitely think 5 mazes will be very good.

And a very good luck to you for HHN, you will struggle even more than you do at FN to get mazes done 

• Like 2